VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
so is this dev doing anything else ? seams bizarre.
Playing iDOLM@STER or Pokémon probably... They have a few ongoing project's. Lonely Only, a remake and/or continuation of Love at First Sight. Courtship Dream, a game featuring Shizuko. Their digital artbook. And Determinable Unstable is still just a demo but I think the lowest priority. Also the occasional mini game thing.

with no access to their twitter though it's hard to tell what they're actually currently up to.

grohotor

May 15, 2020
Playing iDOLM@STER or Pokémon probably... They have a few ongoing project's. Lonely Only, a remake and/or continuation of Love at First Sight. Courtship Dream, a game featuring Shizuko. Their digital artbook. And Determinable Unstable is still just a demo but I think the lowest priority. Also the occasional mini game thing.

with no access to their twitter though it's hard to tell what they're actually currently up to.
a shame

Lookatme

Dec 22, 2018
for ppl who don't know
HOW TO RUN TEACHING FEELING ON ANDROID (IOS NOT HAB, WEAKLING!) (I f***ing hate Apple)
For 3.0 specifically
(If you want to use 2.5.2 instead, ask around here; I cannot find any posts that explain how, and I'm not going to write a guide. I'm...lazy. Morever, I don't recommend using 2.5.2, that version is so outdated its older than Queen Elizabeth, so please read dis and play 3.0 instead)

First, read this. It explains how to get and install the game.
Now, u got ur Teaching Feeling running nicely and finely.

Proceed to da next step.

Inside the game's folder, move the ".exe" file to "resource/app" (the app folder is inside the resource folder, the resource folder is in the same folder as the ".exe" file) (the ".exe" file must be inside the app folder) (try to word dis better than me)
Anything else beside this "app" folder is unnessescary and can be deleted.

(Optional) Compress the folder and move it to ur android to save time. Then extract it again. Transferring the entire folder would take longer.

Secondly
, download Joiplay (only works on android, iOS no hab haha)
And watch this to understand how to use joiplay. Just do the same thing as the video with Teaching Fealin

And, the result:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How did you get those clothes?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The Chinese dress is one the fan made custom ones, there's a mod from tfpatchguy's 2.5.2 with a load of them. Look here for links about getting that version of 2.5.2, or some loose files.

Custom clothing was removed in 3.0.XX, so I'm guessing Aferais27wuwue manually swapped a default one for it.

Reactions: Lookatme

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
why can't I find the custom section on 3.0.22?
Like I said above it was completely removed by Ray from 3.0, the command itself still works as the 3.0.22 patch is made from 2.5.2 one but the actual custom clothing system isn't there at all any more.

I think Aferais27wuwue manually swapped Sylvie's idol dress image files for the Chinese one.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
When you unlock the closet do you ever get the option to have her naked?
When you first start you can't completely strip Sylvie, but she'll eventually let you. After that she won't leave the house unless she's properly dressed unless you have the modded game, which may again take time depending.

melidebby

Feb 15, 2019
When you first start you can't completely strip Sylvie, but she'll eventually let you. After that she won't leave the house unless she's properly dressed unless you have the modded game, which may again take time depending.
I'm at 266 Intimacy what do I need to get her to strip?

I have unlocked the Chat with her option.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I'm at 266 Intimacy what do I need to get her to strip?
I know the exact amount for stripping her, only that the (2.5.2) exposure mod needs 300 lust. In two of my earliest saves she won't completely strip with 426 intimacy and 14 lust, but will in the 1224 and 320 one.

melidebby

Feb 15, 2019
I know the exact amount for stripping her, only that the (2.5.2) exposure mod needs 300 lust. In two of my earliest saves she won't completely strip with 426 intimacy and 14 lust, but will in the 1224 and 320 one.
I see I'm at 345 Intimacy I think I'm using the UNMOLESTED (without mod) version

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I see I'm at 345 Intimacy I think I'm using the UNMOLESTED (without mod) version
You'll still be able to strip Sylvie eventually, but without the mod she'll always refuse to leave the house without proper clothing on first.

Mar 20, 2021
How did you get those clothes?
why can't I find the custom section on 3.0.22? (and yes I did enable the custom clothing system... thats how the game called it)
I manually swapped the gamefiles with the custom clothes mod from 2.5.2

To do so, find the 3.0 clothes directory, which is resource/app/data/fgimage/TF/sylvie
Then just explore yourself

Tip: dresses often comes with sleaves, so make sure to swap the sleaves as well. However, there are some dresses that don't have the arms. (the chinese dress for example)
For those dresses, when swapping clothes pick a dress that doesnt have the sleeves; if not, make an empty transparent image and swap it with the arms. Otherwise, u would be left with the sleeves. And dont just delete the file, else there would be a white border that would really annoy you

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Hi, is there a way to use the 2.40 Smart Shopping mod with the 3.0.22 version ?
No don't mix mods from different versions, it would need updating. if your tired of shopping (and your using tfpatchguy's patch) there's a get all cheat to enter in to the say bar.
So can anyone point me to the version with the most Content, like mod, clothes and things
For the most clothing it's tfpatchguy's 2.5.2, that version of the game still has the custom clothing feature (just) and a mod to integrate a load of them. And fringes. For most mods it's their 3.0.22.

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes