VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

The3DWeiPin

May 2, 2020
No don't mix mods from different versions, it would need updating. if your tired of shopping (and your using tfpatchguy's patch) there's a get all cheat to enter in to the say bar.

For the most clothing it's tfpatchguy's 2.5.2, that version of the game still has the custom clothing feature (just) and a mod to integrate a load of them. And fringes. For most mods it's their 3.0.22.
Hmm, I see, thanks a lot

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

DonMichu

Dec 3, 2020
Does anyone know how to update on andriod using tyrano player. I know I am not supposed to mess with the tyrano folder but where do I put the update? Also where do I get the update patch for 3.0.22 consider I only see exe files and only used the data folder when setting up on andriod 10?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Guide for 3.0.22 on PC here with a partially patched game, or longer one here. The patches should be .tpatch files, the patches are basically zips but I'm not sure if or how you'd open them on Android (or if the games patcher would do it).

There's a guide for JoiPlay back here, but it sounds like all the patching was done on a PC.

slimeboi69

Aug 20, 2021
just leaving this cosplay of sylvie here, its quite rare you find one related to this series...

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I prefer the girl wandering around outside in the idol dress. Or really glossy looking one with the bookshelves, except for the photoshopped looking eyes.

Otta54

May 1, 2021
hey i know this question comes up a lot but is there a mac friendly version of the game or do i still have to set it up? also I have PlayOnMac so can just download the windows version of the game or will that not work?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
hey i know this question comes up a lot but...
Mac was removed from the OS list on a while ago. There's a for_Mac folder in 3.0 though, look here for the game. If that's not helpful there is now a Electron version for Mac in tfpatchguy's 3.0.22 MEGA folder.

contown

Dec 9, 2018
So how do you create energy pills and the aphrodisiacs? I have the foreign handicraft book and lots of flowers but I can only prepare potpurri.

Last edited:

contown

Dec 9, 2018
Sorry to ask a question again but I finally tried to make it fullscreen and going off of what I read from other people there should be an option at the starting screen to make the game fullscreen. But I don't see that anywhere. I can only increase the size of the game window. And alt+enter doesn't work. Is there no longer a method to make it fullscreen?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...there should be an option at the starting screen to make the game fullscreen.
In older versions there's a fullscreen option in the settings, but in 3.0 it's gone. Not entirely sure but maybe something like Borderless Windows Gaming would work.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Deleted or moved posts will change up page numbers, I remember the 2.5.2 save not being on the page bottom. The 3.0 save is still in the same place though.

RegalSunset

Apr 11, 2019
Hey so, I just installed the game for the first time (2.5.2 molested version). The game refuses to load after starting the executable file and I get a string of errors when I extract it. Any way to fix this so I can see what all the excitement is about?

Here's the list of errors. Not sure where to start. I redownloaded the file from 2 sources and got the same errors.

! D:\Games\TeachingFeeling_252_TransFix_v5.2_r5.3.1m_Modded.zip.7z: Cannot open D:\Games\TeachingFeeling_252_TransFix_v5.2_r5.3.1m_Modded.zip\TeachingFeeling_252_TransFix_v5.2_r5.3.1m_Modded.zip\node_modules\fs-extra\node_modules\rimraf\node_modules\glob\node_modules\minimatch\node_modules\brace-expansion\node_modules\balanced-match\.npmignore
The system cannot find the path specified.
! D:\Games\TeachingFeeling_252_TransFix_v5.2_r5.3.1m_Modded.zip.7z: Cannot open D:\Games\TeachingFeeling_252_TransFix_v5.2_r5.3.1m_Modded.zip\TeachingFeeling_252_TransFix_v5.2_r5.3.1m_Modded.zip\node_modules\fs-extra\node_modules\rimraf\node_modules\glob\node_modules\minimatch\node_modules\brace-expansion\node_modules\balanced-match\index.js
! D:\Games\TeachingFeeling_252_TransFix_v5.2_r5.3.1m_Modded.zip.7z: Cannot open D:\Games\TeachingFeeling_252_TransFix_v5.2_r5.3.1m_Modded.zip\TeachingFeeling_252_TransFix_v5.2_r5.3.1m_Modded.zip\node_modules\fs-extra\node_modules\rimraf\node_modules\glob\node_modules\minimatch\node_modules\brace-expansion\node_modules\balanced-match\LICENSE.md
! D:\Games\TeachingFeeling_252_TransFix_v5.2_r5.3.1m_Modded.zip.7z: Cannot open D:\Games\TeachingFeeling_252_TransFix_v5.2_r5.3.1m_Modded.zip\TeachingFeeling_252_TransFix_v5.2_r5.3.1m_Modded.zip\node_modules\fs-extra\node_modules\rimraf\node_modules\glob\node_modules\minimatch\node_modules\brace-expansion\node_modules\balanced-match\package.json
! D:\Games\TeachingFeeling_252_TransFix_v5.2_r5.3.1m_Modded.zip.7z: Cannot open D:\Games\TeachingFeeling_252_TransFix_v5.2_r5.3.1m_Modded.zip\TeachingFeeling_252_TransFix_v5.2_r5.3.1m_Modded.zip\node_modules\fs-extra\node_modules\rimraf\node_modules\glob\node_modules\minimatch\node_modules\brace-expansion\node_modules\balanced-match\README.md
! D:\Games\TeachingFeeling_252_TransFix_v5.2_r5.3.1m_Modded.zip.7z: Cannot open D:\Games\TeachingFeeling_252_TransFix_v5.2_r5.3.1m_Modded.zip\TeachingFeeling_252_TransFix_v5.2_r5.3.1m_Modded.zip\node_modules\fs-extra\node_modules\rimraf\node_modules\glob\node_modules\minimatch\node_modules\brace-expansion\node_modules\concat-map\.travis.yml
! D:\Games\TeachingFeeling_252_TransFix_v5.2_r5.3.1m_Modded.zip.7z: Cannot open D:\Games\TeachingFeeling_252_TransFix_v5.2_r5.3.1m_Modded.zip\TeachingFeeling_252_TransFix_v5.2_r5.3.1m_Modded.zip\node_modules\fs-extra\node_modules\rimraf\node_modules\glob\node_modules\minimatch\node_modules\brace-expansion\node_modules\concat-map\example\map.js
! D:\Games\TeachingFeeling_252_TransFix_v5.2_r5.3.1m_Modded.zip.7z: Cannot open D:\Games\TeachingFeeling_252_TransFix_v5.2_r5.3.1m_Modded.zip\TeachingFeeling_252_TransFix_v5.2_r5.3.1m_Modded.zip\node_modules\fs-extra\node_modules\rimraf\node_modules\glob\node_modules\minimatch\node_modules\brace-expansion\node_modules\concat-map\package.json
! D:\Games\TeachingFeeling_252_TransFix_v5.2_r5.3.1m_Modded.zip.7z: Cannot open D:\Games\TeachingFeeling_252_TransFix_v5.2_r5.3.1m_Modded.zip\TeachingFeeling_252_TransFix_v5.2_r5.3.1m_Modded.zip\node_modules\fs-extra\node_modules\rimraf\node_modules\glob\node_modules\minimatch\node_modules\brace-expansion\node_modules\concat-map\README.markdown
! D:\Games\TeachingFeeling_252_TransFix_v5.2_r5.3.1m_Modded.zip.7z: Cannot open D:\Games\TeachingFeeling_252_TransFix_v5.2_r5.3.1m_Modded.zip\TeachingFeeling_252_TransFix_v5.2_r5.3.1m_Modded.zip\node_modules\fs-extra\node_modules\rimraf\node_modules\glob\node_modules\minimatch\node_modules\brace-expansion\node_modules\concat-map\test\map.js

SylviePetter

Apr 30, 2022
I have a few questions about this game:
1. What does a mod do for this game? Does it just act like an mod would and change the gameplay slightly? (And also what’s the difference between game update and mod update?)
2. Is 3.0.22 the latest version of this game right now? How come 4.0 versions can be found on Youtube?
3. Are the recent updates, like the one in March, for the game or the mod?
And finally, 4. Will there be a chance of a new update in the future?
(I’m pretty dumb when it comes to technology but I love this game, if anyone can answer even one question it’ll help a ton, thanks :D)

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes