VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Hey so, I just installed the game for the first time (2.5.2 molested version)...
The games currently in the opening post are compressed with really long names. Try shortening the files name before extracting it, or try 7Zip. You could also get 3.0.22 instead.
I have a few questions about this game...
There's a list of what's in the basic mod pack here, and 3.0.22 has had a few more scenes added. is a test, it's another big overhaul of things like 3.0 was. So the patch makers are sticking with 3.0.22 for now. The 3.0.22 patch and modpack from tfpatchguy get a lot of updates, the game itself probably will. Don't remember anything happen in March.

SylviePetter

Apr 30, 2022
The games currently in the opening post are compressed with really long names. Try shortening the files name before extracting it, or try 7Zip. You could also get 3.0.22 instead.

There's a list of what's in the basic mod pack here, and 3.0.22 has had a few more scenes added. is a test, it's another big overhaul of things like 3.0 was. So the patch makers are sticking with 3.0.22 for now. The 3.0.22 patch and modpack from tfpatchguy get a lot of updates, the game itself probably will. Don't remember anything happen in March.
In other words, there’s a good chance that a large amount of content will be added officially? Also, each update from FreakilyCharming, the main developer, has people making mods beside it right?

SylviePetter

Apr 30, 2022
Ehhh I wouldn't say that, Ray is forever tinkering. The last content added was a random new NPC. New (to the English game) mods are getting added occasionally, but again they're sticking with 3.0.22 for now.
In other words be prepared to be disappointed. Thanks for all the help bro. One last question, is the 4.0 android version that can be found on YouTube legitimate? Three or more videos have been made with 4.0 in the title but they’re all in Spanish. So we’re what they were playing basically the 4 beta version? (That’s newer than 3.0.22?)

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
One last question, is the 4.0 android version that can be found on YouTube legitimate...
Not tried any, but you can easily tell the beta by the widescreen aspect ratio and the mostly...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The untouched Japanese PC 4β was linked to above or here.

SylviePetter

Apr 30, 2022
Not tried any, but you can easily tell the beta by the widescreen aspect ratio and the mostly...
The untouched Japanese PC 4β was linked to above or here.
Thanks for the help again. I just hope before they end the game there’ll be at least one good ending like a wedding. No signs of stopping of development from them yet, right?

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...there’ll be at least one good ending like a wedding. No signs of stopping of development from them yet, right?
As far as we know that's probably the intended ending. But due to Ray's , and people liking to still about it their twitter (for at least the second time) is locked down. So it's hard to know what's currently going on.

SylviePetter

Apr 30, 2022
As far as we know that's probably the intended ending. But due to Ray's , and people liking to still about it their twitter (for at least the second time) is locked down. So it's hard to know what's currently going on.
Imagine if a huge update comes out the next few days. Stressful in May because of exams, this’ll release a lot of stress. Fingers crossed though. What would you want to see in a future update in terms of content?

SylviePetter

Apr 30, 2022
Oh and btw, is Ray the actual game creator while Freakishly Charming is more of a translator? I’m mixed up in this I’m sorry.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
What would you want to see in a future update in terms of content?
Consistency to be honest, less code and UI changes. But otherwise some nice slice of life things to do with Sylvie, that could maybe go a bit ecchi. More scenes like the...
Oh and btw, is Ray the actual game creator while Freakishly Charming is more of a translator?
Ray-Kby, FreakilyCharming or CreepyCute are all the names used by the developer, depending on the place and the game. The current English translators and mod makers are all something-Anon as they're mainly on 4Chan (or tfpatchguy).

SylviePetter

Apr 30, 2022
Consistency to be honest, less code and UI changes. But otherwise some nice slice of life things to do with Sylvie, that could maybe go a bit ecchi. More scenes like the...

Ray-Kby, FreakilyCharming or CreepyCute are all the names used by the developer, depending on the place and the game. The current English translators and mod makers are all something-Anon as they're mainly on 4Chan (or tfpatchguy).
The apron scene was pretty hot. So is "tfpatchguy" a name for everyone who creates mods for the newest versions of the game? Or is he/she an actual person?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So is "tfpatchguy" a name for everyone who creates mods for the newest versions of the game?
They're the one who makes the , here on F95 they use the name tfpatchguy. If you check the txt files in or around their patches and things you'll find some credits for the parts that make them up.

Reactions: SylviePetter

LewdyShoop

Jul 14, 2020
Just a question: In the guide it says " Go to bed with Sylvie and select the oral option" but there's no such option. I guess whoever wrote the guide meant "choose oral instead of going to bed"?

I hope the developer(s) find some new energy to continue work on this game.

btw, can anyone recommend a good game in the same vein, ie. caring for a young damaged/insecure girl?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...btw, can anyone recommend a good game in the same vein, ie. caring for a young damaged/insecure girl?
Look through the recommendation thread here, some are similar. It should be at night ask for a blowjob. The guide in the opening post is pretty old, especially for 3.0.22. With tfpatchguy's patches at least you have the translated hints.

SylviePetter

Apr 30, 2022
Is there an actual update showing everything that has changed for this game? And also, how long do updates usually take place in the game? (Like do they generally come out once a month, or…?)

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is there an actual update showing everything that has changed for this game...
Inside the game folder there should be a full changelog, but in Japanese so you'll need to pasted it a bit at a time into a . There's no schedule for updates it's definitely a or...? It can be a very long time, see the changelogs.

In case you don't have them...

SylviePetter

Apr 30, 2022

Is this the twitter of FreakilyCharming? Where can I see what any developer has been up to recently, like what project are they working on, etc.?

SylviePetter

Apr 30, 2022
Honestly, after seeing Ray’s tweets about piracy, I can see why this game doesn’t get updates as frequently anymore. I don’t know what to feel about playing this game in the future too.

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes