VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
What new stuff have been added to the 3.0.22 mod pack...
There's a txt file in the place you get the pack from, or it's pasted here. I don't speak or read Japanese and use a online translator to translate text like change logs and things.

Jul 18, 2018
Having trouble getting the high lust level Oral Scene. I had the correct amount of lust, which was 700+ for high, but still nothing. Help?

Extra: Both lust and Intimacy are 1000+ and have achieved both previous Oral Scenes.

Bev_

Nov 17, 2018
Having trouble getting the high lust level Oral Scene. I had the correct amount of lust, which was 700+ for high, but still nothing. Help?

Extra: Both lust and Intimacy are 1000+ and have achieved both previous Oral Scenes.
Try when she's horny.

midade7055

May 1, 2022
I was following the instructions for the Electron Mac version of v3.0.22 and it's telling me to paste "TF_main.tpatch" into the electron folder. Thing is, I can't find this file anywhere. Whereabouts would it be?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Excellent stuff, but after a while I'm unsure where to go from here...
There's a translated version of the memory guide here.
You guys know other games that are like this one?
Some similar (and not so) games it the recommendation thread here.
Whereabouts would it be?
The 3.0.22 update patch is on Ray's tumblr .

Edit - That is not the one, it's the .tpatch that comes with the game. It should be in the data folder I think like they said, if not the game might have already been run and it already unpacked.

Kimochi's Japanese 3.0.19 for example has it already unpacked.

Last edited:

midade7055

May 1, 2022
I was trying to install the translation patch and modpack patch (fix_TF.tpatch and modpack.tpatch respectively) in the mac electron folder but every time i try to apply it, it doesnt work.

Here is where the howto.txt file tells me to put them (this is the electron folder):
1651637915780.png

But it still doesn't work. Am I doing something wrong? maybe I put it in the wrong place?

I'm using the workupload download from this post:
1651638038528.png
I copied the resources folder from the workupload file to the electron path, which allows me to launch the game but not apply the patches for some reason.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I was trying to install the translation patch and modpack patch...
The .tpatch are basically zips, you should be able to open and install them manually. Didn't think it would matter as you only want the resources folder, but if manually installing doesn't work a completely untouched 3.0 is in .

midade7055

May 1, 2022
The .tpatch are basically zips, you should be able to open and install them manually. Didn't think it would matter as you only want the resources folder, but if manually installing doesn't work a completely untouched 3.0 is in przemo's MEGA folder.
Unfortunately it's not actually a zip file, it's considered a "document":
1651685273973.png
If I try to open it as a document, it just says the file format is incorrect or corrupted, so there's no way I can unzip this. I guess I can try the untouched 3.0 and see if that works.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Unfortunately it's not actually a zip file...
There is a section in tfpatchguy's Mac instructions, but only says unpack it not actually how. Windows itself doesn't automatically recognise it as a archive either, but a archiver program like 7Zip or...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit - Renaming it from .tpatch to .zip seems to work for using just Windows to open it, just tried it by updating the modpack and watching the nightmare scene as a test.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 113 Votes