VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes
Jul 18, 2018
Having a wee bit of trouble getting the Nurse Scenes in which I have to "Work with Nurse Sylvie", according to the walkthrough. I've worked with her 50 bajilion times and her lust level is over 1000, which is perfectly high enough. What the hell I meant to do?

Bev_

Nov 17, 2018
Having a wee bit of trouble getting the Nurse Scenes in which I have to "Work with Nurse Sylvie", according to the walkthrough. I've worked with her 50 bajilion times and her lust level is over 1000, which is perfectly high enough. What the hell I meant to do?
Yeah, that was the most troublesome to me too. I think there are some differences depending on a version.
Work untill the end of the day (don't stop it yourself). Sylvie being horny and/or frustrated might help too.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

midade7055

May 1, 2022
There is a section in tfpatchguy's Mac instructions, but only says unpack it not actually how. Windows itself doesn't automatically recognise it as a archive either, but a archiver program like 7Zip or...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit - Renaming it from .tpatch to .zip seems to work for using just Windows to open it, just tried it by updating the modpack and watching the nightmare scene as a test.
Huh. Weird, I tried 7zip and it didnt work. Guess I'll try a few more archivers and see if it works. Thanks.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
Sep 1, 2020
Skip to below Sylvie for the 3.0.22 game ready to patch. But here's a shorter, hopefully easier to follow instructions on...
And here is the game with most of that already done, you just need to install the translation patch and mods if you want them. Although they haven't updated them in a week they do update often so you'll want to redo this part regularly...

Teaching Feeling 3.0.22 (with 32Bit executable) - Workupload

Download fix_TF.tpatch from , place it in the games folder with the exe. Find apply patch in the games main menu, click it and wait. Repeat with the modpack.tpatch file for the mods. Always patch then mods. A screen cap of the already patched game getting a updated patch...
If your not sure the mod pack has installed, go to the cog menu (it will skip cut scenes) and look for...
Edit - Added a image of the game folder, and the mod config. A reminder to now talk, as well as head pat your Sylvie. In the 3.0.22 MEGA folder you'll find txt files with information about what's in the patch and mod pack.
Idk if request is allowed but can you put mega file for this?

midade7055

May 1, 2022
I archived the fix_TF.tpatch into a zip folder and then copy pasted the files in the archive to the electron file path. Game launches as normal, but clicking on the apply patch button leaves me stuck here.Been on this screen for about 2 hours now when applying the patch. Did I do something wrong?
1651775716042.png

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I archived the fix_TF.tpatch into a zip folder and then copy pasted the files...
If you manually pasted the loose files over then you've applied the patch yourself, don't use the in game button. If doing it manually worked the game (but not the messages like that one) should be in English.

midade7055

May 1, 2022
If you manually pasted the loose files over then you've applied the patch yourself, don't use the in game button. If doing it manually worked the game (but not the messages like that one) should be in English.
It's not in english, all the text is still in japanese

Edit: All the game dialogue is in japanese, with some menus being in english

Last edited:

Miyakuni

Oct 27, 2021
VM Anon and TF Anon are active on the 4chan thread again it seems. More CGs being added, the "more clothes" that 2.5.2 boasts are gradually being dripped into 3.0.22. Whoever asked which version has the most content, that will eventually be 3.0.22 and it would behoove us to point people towards that version.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
All the game dialogue is in japanese, with some menus being in english
Before with 2.5.2 and the Windows Electron there were problems with folders going in the wrong place. And with patching on Mac differences with it and Windows wording about file replacing, so I did what I could with Windows...
To try and give some idea about what it should look like, but if a bit is English (other than the main menu when you hover the mouse over it) then I don't know.
By the way, is it possible to return to Japanese?
The patch replaces the Japanese with English. For Japanese you'd need to open up the translation patch and move over just the artwork over to the game, instead of installing the whole thing.

Will_Dd

Jul 25, 2017
Cant unlock night shop. When i go out in the 2ºevening and Night there is no option to go alone. And my Sylvie has more than five hundred lust

midade7055

May 1, 2022
Before with 2.5.2 and the Windows Electron there were problems with folders going in the wrong place. And with patching on Mac differences with it and Windows wording about file replacing, so I did what I could with Windows...
To try and give some idea about what it should look like, but if a bit is English (other than the main menu when you hover the mouse over it) then I don't know.

The patch replaces the Japanese with English. For Japanese you'd need to open up the translation patch and move over just the artwork over to the game, instead of installing the whole thing.
Here is a step by step process on what im doing, maybe you can find something wrong going on.

1. I copy the data folder from the game folder I got from Workupload
1651783721959.png

2. Paste the data folder in the electron file path.
1651785156565.png

3. Launch the game, confirm that it is working.

4. Copy the data folder from fix_TF.tpatch.
1651785534691.png

5. Paste it into the electron file path, merge folders

6. Boot the game again, see if the patch applied (as of now, not applying)

Edit: Here is the game menu that's in english but everything else isn't. Probably not helpful.
1651808308218.png

Edit 2: Tried the untouched 3.0 version, still didnt work lol

Last edited:

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
I archived the fix_TF.tpatch into a zip folder and then copy pasted the files in the archive to the electron file path. Game launches as normal, but clicking on the apply patch button leaves me stuck here.Been on this screen for about 2 hours now when applying the patch. Did I do something wrong?
View attachment 1794825

Im having same problem why cant someone just upload a mega fully patched 3.022 game zip jfc >.<

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes