VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes
Mar 20, 2021
But man, get 3.0.22.
It's been almost a year aince 2.5.2 got an update, and its likely never going to get update again.
Restarting over might be painful, but how long are you going to cling onto the past?

Mar 20, 2021
Ur using joiplay, i thought u would have known
Anyway, get the clean copy of 2.5.2 in https://f95zone.to/masked/mega.nz/2...JIrR8czkOKgKrp8lGwTLOeOxLSPUgn.xBq71xPrXXe7Eg
Then locate 2.5.2 in this folder:
There are only 5 files u will need
1. translation
2. mods ported from 1.9.2
3. voice mod
4. vietnamese mod
5. custom clothes

Then with the above (1-5) order, extract the files IN ORDER and merge the content with the game folder

Step 2: get 3.0.22

Jun 9, 2020
But man, get 3.0.22.
It's been almost a year aince 2.5.2 got an update, and its likely never going to get update again.
Restarting over might be painful, but how long are you going to cling onto the past?
if i was able to let things go, i wouldn't have download this game. it will sound stupid but for me it's really hard. More than 2 years have passed since i downloaded this game, it kinda helps me with everything.. just nvm, anyways tysm to all of you for the help

Reactions: Aferais27wuwue
Mar 20, 2021
if i was able to let things go, i wouldn't have download this game. it will sound stupid but for me it's really hard. More than 2 years have passed since i downloaded this game, it kinda helps me with everything.. just nvm, anyways tysm to all of you for the help
Well you can always just keep 2.5.2 save file there for the memories, but I'm afraid that you're not going to experience anything new. The reason why I'm so persistent in trying to get you downloading 3.0 is because I don't want you to miss many cool things. There aren't that many differences between 2.5.2 and 3.0 for now. (aside from a a new Sylvie scence) But later on, there will be a translation of Aurelia segg scene (hell ye) and many other awesome things in the Chinese and Vietnamese mod. And it would not stop there, modders will add even more stuff. You will never be able to experience those things above with 2.5.2. So honestly, you shoul get 3.0.22

Reactions: Lilifox
Mar 20, 2021
Btw, if reinstalling still does not solve ur problem, try Tyrano Player in this
Its performance is quite slower than joiplay

Mar 20, 2021
for ppl who don't know
HOW TO RUN TEACHING FEELING ON ANDROID (IOS NOT HAB, WEAKLING!) (I f***ing hate Apple)
For 3.0 specifically
(If you want to use 2.5.2 instead, ask around here; I cannot find any posts that explain how, and I'm not going to write a guide. I'm...lazy. Morever, I don't recommend using 2.5.2, that version is so outdated its older than Queen Elizabeth, so please read dis and play 3.0 instead)

First, read this. It explains how to get and install the game.
Now, u got ur Teaching Feeling running nicely and finely.

Proceed to da next step.

Inside the game's folder, move the ".exe" file to "resource/app" (the app folder is inside the resource folder, the resource folder is in the same folder as the ".exe" file) (the ".exe" file must be inside the app folder) (try to word dis better than me)
Anything else beside this "app" folder is unnessescary and can be deleted.

(Optional) Compress the folder and move it to ur android to save time. Then extract it again. Transferring the entire folder would take longer.

Secondly
, download Joiplay (only works on android, iOS no hab haha)
And watch this to understand how to use joiplay. Just do the same thing as the video with Teaching Fealin

And, the result:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For anyone wondering, I swapped the game files manually with the custom clothes mod from 2.5.2. You won't be able to find it in 3.0.22

If you want to do so yourself, look into this directory: "resource/app/data/fgimage/TF/sylvie" which contains all the clothes files.
Spend a while exploring and you will get it.
Very simple.
(real)

Last edited:
Reactions: Lilifox
Jun 9, 2020
Btw, if reinstalling still does not solve ur problem, try Tyrano Player in this Mega
Its performance is quite slower than joiplay
Sorry if i bother again, i tried to follow the istructions given in translation patches folder to keep using 2.5.2 to play on tyrano instead of joiplay (it wasn't working..) it seemed i did everything correctly but i get this screen when i click "new game" or "continue", how can i solve this?

Mar 20, 2021
First, make sure that ur chrome and android webview is at the latest version (important)

Secondly, it is important to not overwrite the tyrano folder inside the player's folder.
So to apply mods/translation, u only need to move the "data" folder, anything else doesn't matter. DO NOT OVERWRITE the "tyrano" folder, at all cost.

Also make sure that u download the correct version for ur android device

Last edited:

Vatalyst

Jun 26, 2020
The game wont save, or atleast I couldnt get it to, any tips? (to clarrify ingame it does save but if I close the game the saves are gone)

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The game wont save, or atleast I couldnt get it to...
Other that security and permissions maybe delete the save files, there's two .sav files in the games folder with the exe. If you want a 2.5.2 save file to try this ones is just a few days in. Others have had the issue but never said if it got fixed.
Anyone know the quickest way to get Intimacy?
Kissing during sex, I usually use it as the repeat button. Otherwise cheats.

Spaem

Feb 21, 2022
What causes the few alerts I've been getting on 2.5.2 version?
"tag [set_time_pat] does not exist" and "walk" something something something does not exist.

edit: Also when I go to the market with her, the game just freezes.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
What causes the few alerts I've been getting on 2.5.2 version...
Usually that's from mixing przemo's and tfpatchguy's things, if you are using tfpatchguy's things get a clean copy of the game to install them to. You can find a MEGA download from the that linked post, or there's a Workupload one here.

If you aren't maybe try tfpatchguy's, and if you don't mind loosing your save the 3.0.22 version.

Ratt8

Apr 25, 2020
I played this a few years ago and fell in love with it, genuinely one of the best games on this site.

I want to give massive thanks to TheBlueKnight for this guide to Getting the updated modpack working with the translation update.
Skip to below Sylvie for the 3.0.22 game ready to patch. But here's a shorter, hopefully easier to follow instructions on...
And here is the game with most of that already done, you just need to install the translation patch and mods if you want them. Although they haven't updated them in a week they do update often so you'll want to redo this part regularly...

Teaching Feeling 3.0.22 (with 32Bit executable) - Workupload

Download fix_TF.tpatch from , place it in the games folder with the exe. Find apply patch in the games main menu, click it and wait. Repeat with the modpack.tpatch file for the mods. Always patch then mods. A screen cap of the already patched game getting a updated patch...
If your not sure the mod pack has installed, go to the cog menu (it will skip cut scenes) and look for...
Edit - Added a image of the game folder, and the mod config. A reminder to now talk, as well as head pat your Sylvie.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is it just me or is the uploader's note...
As it says there was (and still is) confusion about the (with mod) and (without mod) versions, and at some point insults were starting to happen from it. So the uploaders notes got added.

The only thing wrong about them is that basic custom clothing isn't really a mod, it (should) be in both. And all small fixes may or may not actually be installed.

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes