VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes

Shizunae

Oct 9, 2019
Heya, so i've tried it with the 3.0.22 and it didn't work out.

I am quite stressed out as i've tried redoing it all the time with and without mods. It simply doesn't want to translate it in english and it is stressing me out rn, makes no sense for now. Does someone already have it all done and rdy and would be kind to upload it?

Miyakuni

Oct 27, 2021
Last I heard, VM Anon was going to be working on the door sex scene, but maybe real life swallowed him again. It is the holidays, though.

Treaddd

Apr 2, 2021
How do you switch to the reverse cowgirl position during normal sex scenes? Am I missing something?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
How do you switch to the reverse cowgirl position during normal sex scenes? Am I missing something?
You can't for the first few times, but it should unlock pretty quickly and appear in the side menu with missionary.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I have never seen this, is this from in game?
It was originally part of a Chinese mod overhaul, I'm guessing this one. Some did port it over to 3.0.22 here earlier, and now it's part of tfpatachguy's 3.0.22 mod pack. Unfortunately I have no idea what command tfpatachguy set it to though...

And the background is a slightly less detailed one from Love at First Sight.

Shizunae

Oct 9, 2019
Just sayin' this what i was trying but i am probably just retarded or something.Though i've gone step for step, ain't working out for me.

Is a quote towards BlueKnight, it just ain't working out for me

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is a quote towards BlueKnight, it just ain't working out for me...
Skip to below Sylvie for the 3.0.22 game ready to patch, or right to the bottom for everything already done. But here's a shorter and hopefully easier to follow instructions on...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
HappySylvie.png
And here is the game with most of that already done, you just need to install the translation patch and mods if you want them. They do update often (kind of) so you'll want to redo this part regularly...

Teaching Feeling 3.0.22 (with32Bit executable) -

Download fix_TF.tpatch (not the similar looking .zip) from , place it in the games folder with the exe. Find apply patch in the games main menu, click it and wait. Repeat with the modpack.tpatch file for the mods. Always patch then mods. A screen cap of the already patched game getting a updated patch...
If your not sure the mod pack has installed, go to the cog menu (it will skip cut scenes) and look for...
Edit - Added a image of the game folder, and the mod config. A reminder to now talk, as well as head pat your Sylvie. In the 3.0.22 MEGA folder you'll find txt files with information about what's in the patch and mod pack.

There's now a custom clothing pack, as its txt file says install it last. So always translation, mod pack then custom clothing.

If your having issues with the in game patcher for some reason, or just want to do it the old fashioned way you can...
Change .tpatch to .zip if your archive program doesn't recognise them.

New download with everything already installed. Executable and translation patch, modpack and custom clothes. Gofile will kill the link if it's not used for a while. Wasn't sure if it would, but it fitted on Workupload. Useful readme files are...
Teaching Feeling 3.0.22 (with everything 17/08/2022) -

The patched game above is now in the opening post, added another screenshot for manual patching.

Last edited:

Miyakuni

Oct 27, 2021
Unfortunately I have no idea what command tfpatachguy set it to though...
It looks like neither TF Anon nor VM Anon put the instructions from the previous thread into the mod information file or the new thread. I'll mention it to whoever is maintaining the threads.

>To see it you need to fulfill the following requirements:
>nude mod is on, Sylvie is nude, it's daytime, intimacy >= 1500, lust >= 1000
>and click the "go shopping by myself" button.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Hiddensins

Mar 28, 2021
So I've looked at a couple places on the thread but just confirm the readme menu on the start screen hasn't been translated right? Is there any important information in it and are there any plans to translate it?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So I've looked at a couple places on the thread but just confirm the readme menu on the start screen hasn't been translated right...
No look back here. Think it was probably a pretty low priority, especially as they fiddly to edit...
Don't know if the readme tells you, but one thing that usually confuses people is during sex with Sylvie you pick the action then click on her. So pick gentle, then click her breast and repeat to do it again or on her other breast to grope both.

Reactions: af18

Kushio05

Oct 22, 2020
I'm playing the latest version on PC and played it without audio because, reasons. But now that I'm playing it with audio, I noticed that SFX for sex scene has been in loop continuously even after reloading the game. Is this known issue?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I'm playing the latest version on PC and played it without audio because, reasons. But now...
I generally have the sound off or really low. Just tried the latest version out with , sound on but with the voice mod off (then on) and no weird wet sound behaviour. They do edit what I guess is that sound in their patches...

Background music and "l-wet" sound loops edited to be seamless.

Quickly tried przemo's modded 2.5.2 in the opening post as well but no unwanted squelching sounds. Clicking too quickly did cause a bit of lag though with the fingering, but it fixed itself.

Miyakuni

Oct 27, 2021
There's a Mac version of Electron in TF Anon's MEGA folder, but it's only for 2.5.2. I don't think he has an updated version of it for 3.0.22. You could try requesting TF Anon himself if he'd think about making an updated version.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Look here for links to the things you need for the Electron port, instructions for the actual port come with it. I don't think anyone's ever came back and said they got it working though.

With 3.0.0 Mac was removed from the supported OS list on .

Miyakuni

Oct 27, 2021
Are the APKs Himiko did based on clean JP + TransFix, and then JP + TransFix + Mods? Or are they based on the przemo version? Their post suggests that's the case, but I wanted to be sure. Someone posted links to them in the main development thread, and I was going to suggest adding those links to the OP.

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes