VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I read that guide and I placed it on the desktop, but it still refuses to cooperate.
The first time you start it it can take a while, it has taken about fifteen minutes for me. And without the 32Bit executable installed it is 64Bit. You could try doing it manually, from...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
It's quite sad that this dev is very strong minded about not liking piracy in any way, most just learn to accept it's existence and to live with it.

Still, i understand his side and why he don't have much desire to continue this game or to produce any spin-off. It's quite sad because his art is lovely, i even bought some for me.

CorruptKing

Sep 12, 2020
It's quite sad that this dev is very strong minded about not liking piracy in any way, most just learn to accept it's existence and to live with it.

Still, i understand his side and why he don't have much desire to continue this game or to produce any spin-off. It's quite sad because his art is lovely, i even bought some for me.
I'm sorry, what?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Ray's is currently protected because of people bothering them about game piracy. And they don't even like people using their art for things like avatars. From the post about the current twitter thing...

Basically because of them, now I’m not focusing on updating TeachingFeeling, and I decided not to make a game of Aurelia or Nephy. Now I know creating those causes increases the issue, and I can’t enjoy creating them because I just don’t want to make pirate users happy.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Ray's is currently protected because of people bothering them about game piracy. And they don't even like people using their art for things like avatars. From the post about the current twitter thing...

Basically because of them, now I’m not focusing on updating TeachingFeeling, and I decided not to make a game of Aurelia or Nephy. Now I know creating those causes increases the issue, and I can’t enjoy creating them because I just don’t want to make pirate users happy.
Truly sad news, but he should have understand that piracy are impossible to stop no matter what. Not just that but it was a "necessary evil" too because beside bleeding out his game did received lot of attention and many actually willing to buy his game after playing the pirated version. Beside that pirates did improve the game experience more with Mods so co exist are a need instead of gave up the project

Pronuol

Jun 10, 2019

Oh, FFS! I BOUGHT this game a long time ago on DLsite. This is the game from 2015.
It's really annoying to download this game from that site, looking for somewhat working latest translator.
And he don't want to finish the story because of EEEEEVIL pirates!
Well, i don't want to die of old age without seeing the final update.

If you hate pirates so much - don't put it on someone who actually bought your game!

Nov 20, 2020
I'm not really sure what the creator expected by creating a game, piracy is going to happen regardless. I can guarantee you if a game/movie exists somewhere there is a place to get it for free. Now does it suck? Sure, but that's just something you have to accept as a creator that not everyone is going to pay for it. If you can't accept that simple truth then you simply do not belong producing things for the internet as you will be let down 100% of the time, just my two cents.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
People keep messaging Ray about piracy though, despite the warnings not to and this having happening before. That's what eventually makes them lose their temper, causing the twitter to get locked down and now the threat to game updates.
Do the save data here work with android?
Try one, they are ports of the PC game. But 2.5.2 and 3.0.22 saves can't be switched around.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
How to download it with Vietnamese Mod (translated), Mod Pack and Custom Clothes?
Only a small part of the Vietnamese overhaul has been converted over and translated. Download a unpatched copy of 2.5.2 from somewhere, there's one in przemo's MEGA folder or here.

Go to and download their patch and mods. The five zips labelled with 1 to 4 and the custom clothes, install them to that unpatched game in that order.

AetheMarve

Jan 12, 2019
Does anyone know where the save file is located? I can't seem to find it in the game folder itself and don't happen to see a folder that might be related to teaching feeling in AppData.

I want to switch from unmodded to modded but I would like to backup my save first just in case something goes wrong

AetheMarve

Jan 12, 2019
Two .sav file in the games folder with the exe, larger one your save smaller one settings. Right next to the exe if you sort the folder by file name.
That explains why I missed it then. I was looking for a folder similiar to what you get from RenPy games. Thanks!

While we're on the topic, I assume I can't just slap in the tfpatchguy mod patches on my current client and have to get a fresh unmodded copy of the game?(I have gotten my copy here which seems like the basic modded/molested one which are mostly just clothes and yandere mode I think?)

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
While we're on the topic, I assume I can't just slap in the tfpatchguy mod patches on my current client...
Right, you need a completely unpatched game. Links a few posts back. The modded game in the opening post is the equivalent of tfpatchguy's 2.5.2 translation patch (but without some extras) and the 1.9.2 ported mod pack.

All of tfpatchguy's 2.5.2 things come with txt files, those tell you what's included and anything you might want to know.

AetheMarve

Jan 12, 2019
Right, you need a completely unpatched game. Links a few posts back. The modded game in the opening post is the equivalent of tfpatchguy's 2.5.2 translation patch (but without some extras) and the 1.9.2 ported mod pack.

All of tfpatchguy's 2.5.2 things come with txt files, those tell you what's included and anything you might want to know.
Understood, I will backup saves then get a new copy + mods. Thanks!

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
4.50 star(s) 107 Votes