VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
Hi! I have wanted to try this game for some time now but the problem I am having is that I am a bit confused due to the number of versions available. Personally, I am more interested in the care aspect and not the sexual side. Which version should I get?
I think previous versions exist due to mods not being updated
the latest version isnt fully translated so you could go for 3.022

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I am more interested in the care aspect and not the sexual side. Which version should I get?
There's nothing new for a more platonic playthrough in the 4.0.6 version. 3.0.22 has more clothes, especially counting the custom ones. 4.0.6 has a lot more colours for its clothes and you can mix bits. 3.0.22 will likely run smother.

Elsjms

Jan 5, 2024
I've been playing this for a while... my last playthrough was mod.. featuring naked/something that i forgot xD for nephy and loli/naked aurelia while for sylvie they added that date scene and tsundere mod.. the Thing is that was from my old phone that just got broken.. so long story short.. does anyone knows about that version or rather do u have/played that..? I was really hooked up with the date scene for some reason :> If i remember correctly the one who modded it was tfpatchguy... i try to find it but still fail.. so here I am hoping that some of u know thaat :> Thaaaanks in advance
New member here... heheh

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Someone on 4Chan seems to have access to proper news. A game update might happen around the end of the year, with another remake of the closet, adding a huge amount of colour variations with a slider and some new clothes (which look like they're credited to other people).
how can i fix this damn freezing screen and error randomly keeps freezing up
If your having issues with 4.0.6 try 3.0.22, it's translation patch contains fixes. Don't take the game window over 1080, that used to cause problems. And if you installed anything extra make sure it was for that version of the game and patch, if your game is buried in a lot of folders try moving it.

Toshiro638

Jun 15, 2023
Hello. Can you please tell me which version is best to download. It is desirable that this version has the most content and mods.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Should have checked the pixiv before posting that bit of news... The there shows the new clothes and colours.

A brief explanation of what it says. Getting this to work on Tyrano was a lot of work, this is for Cause Curse and Teaching Feeling. CC might be out in Spring, the TF update around the end of the Year. As some 8th anniversary thing, which was last year Ray did get other people to design new outfits. Getting Cause Curse released is still the priority.

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes