VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes

Xave09

Nov 19, 2022
I'm just asking here if anyone can give a heads up about Ver 4.06 is the translation still in the early stage? If it is I think I'll stick with either Old Ver. 2.5.2 or Old Ver. 3.0.22 if either are better to stick with.

Lookatme

Dec 22, 2018
So guys, i made a very crude and early translation for vietnamese modded version of the game. It is buggy because of me and my attemps to translate it. It was my personal project but i decided to share it among players, feel free to download, try. If there is bugs, errors, alerts that breaks the game, feel free to report them to me here on in personal messages, i'll try to fix them asap. Game is playable as far as ive played. Yes it is not fully translated and there is a lot of thing that need fixing, translating and etc and etc. But still if you wish to try, here it is, link to mega where you can download the game. It is for android, but you can run it with Bluestacks app. Link=

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Just saw this image on Google and now I'm very intrigued to know its origin
Chinese UI so probably a old version of the Chinese modded version, it's pretty big overhaul kind of like the Vietnamese one above. Splices in bits of other games (that I really don't think fit) for some reason.

BerryBongoTrip

Jan 13, 2021
So guys, i made a very crude and early translation for vietnamese modded version of the game. It is buggy because of me and my attemps to translate it. It was my personal project but i decided to share it among players, feel free to download, try. If there is bugs, errors, alerts that breaks the game, feel free to report them to me here on in personal messages, i'll try to fix them asap. Game is playable as far as ive played. Yes it is not fully translated and there is a lot of thing that need fixing, translating and etc and etc. But still if you wish to try, here it is, link to mega where you can download the game. It is for android, but you can run it with Bluestacks app. Link= Mega
Hey good job. I've been messing around with this for a while. What are the full differences anyways? I've only discovered a few things the Vietnamese mod adds.

Kotaru

Sep 3, 2018
ok so i downloaded a 2.5.0 forever ago. decided to finally give the game a go now. but now im seeing a ton of different versions and i just cant tell what im supposed to get.

Lookatme

Dec 22, 2018
Hey good job. I've been messing around with this for a while. What are the full differences anyways? I've only discovered a few things the Vietnamese mod adds.
So there is several differences. 1. Money system, in order to buy stuff, go to the cafe and etc you have to work with sylvie and earn money. 2. There is illness system so keep an eye on her, she can caught a fever and without proper care she may die. 3. Food preparation system, you can cook different dishes at home using ingredients bought at the marker for earned money. 4. There is possible romance with Aurelia and Sachi (one eyed girl), Sachi will sell medicine after few interactions with her. There is another girl Akemi and I'm not sure if you can romance her. 5. There is a way to turn off the light during sex scenes in the bedroom so shadows and light will be different. 6. There might be (im still not sure) more dishes to ordee in the Cafe after speaking several times with Nephy. 7. And there is Bill System so i guess at the end of the month you have to pay for electricity, water and heat. 8. There is also different weather outside which may cause illness to sykvie if you won't dress her proper, like wear hats and etc... As far as I know that's all the new things. Ah and you can bath with Sylvie, there was some scenes in files but I couldn't find out how to trigger them in game. And maybe modded clothes if you interact with Aurelia enough. (Not sure again)

Reactions: Ericopa12
4.50 star(s) 107 Votes