VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes

Yuzupepper

Nov 20, 2017
Not sure if anyone has uploaded this yet considering this is years old at this point but in the 3.0.22 version I saw that there were some pieces from the chinese modded version from 6. something. Here is the final 7.6.9 version. I can't say I know the exhaustive list of what is different since I've been out of the loop for quite a while but I believe it was 2 scenes for Aurelia, 1 scene for Nephy, and some CG for them. And then also redrawn CG for the doorway scene. A different title screen, and some edited cg in the BG folder. Not sure if that wasn't in the patched with everything because the patchers didn't have it or if they chose to leave it out.

There are probably more differences and based off the brief google translation I did of some of the script, I think some of the dialogue is different is well. If anyone wants to take a look, I've uploaded it to the link below.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Im not sure if this a normal or a bug but after a while I noticed there is no H options
Sylvie waking up horny won't give you the options. Play with her breasts for a bit, she should suggest the bed.

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
I havent been here in a while, do i still need to patch the game 4 times like before if i want to update to 4.06?
also what's the translation status like since there was a mention of that

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I'm playing 3.0.22 on android and when I try to have sex with sylvie it doesn't let me do anything but finger...
More should become available as you go. Some groping should make the finger and penis action appear.
I havent been here in a while, do i still need to patch the game 4 times like before if i want to update to 4.06...
Just download 4.0.6 from the opening post, maybe update the WIP patch. But nothing really has change since the linked posts description under it.

Reactions: Likiiou

Hik9

Oct 9, 2022
Not sure if anyone has uploaded this yet considering this is years old at this point but in the 3.0.22 version I saw that there were some pieces from the chinese modded version from 6. something. Here is the final 7.6.9 version. I can't say I know the exhaustive list of what is different since I've been out of the loop for quite a while but I believe it was 2 scenes for Aurelia, 1 scene for Nephy, and some CG for them. And then also redrawn CG for the doorway scene. A different title screen, and some edited cg in the BG folder. Not sure if that wasn't in the patched with everything because the patchers didn't have it or if they chose to leave it out.

There are probably more differences and based off the brief google translation I did of some of the script, I think some of the dialogue is different is well. If anyone wants to take a look, I've uploaded it to the link below.
Pixeldrain
It would be cool if there is a mobile ver. Of it but i digress that look like fun

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
How do i transfer saves? Dont really get the explanation
Between versions like 2.0 and 3.0 you don't, version 4.0 added a quick start.
maybe a dumb question but whats the difference between 3.0 and 4.0...
Check the link under 4.0.6 in the opening post to see the state of the early 4.0.6 translation, if you want things like a full translation and decensor it's not the one you want. There's also links there about what was added and changed.

Asdundostres

Sep 25, 2018
Sorry if this was already answered but does the 4.0 have compatible mods?
I got too used to the voice mod, now the game feels weird without voice

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
People keep messaging Ray about piracy though.
Errr, about pirating the game or about the game being pirated? Kinda unclear...

Anyway, what are all those fancy new options for the newer versions 3 and 4, especially in the game options menu? For that matter, does v4 not add a lot because translators and modders stick to v3?

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020

Anyway, what are all those fancy new options for the newer versions 3 and 4, especially in the game options menu? For that matter, does v4 not add a lot because translators and modders stick to v3?
I think it's just that translating everything from scratch takes a long time and the translators are doing it as a hobby. So it's taking a while.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
People not paying for Teaching Feeling, and telling them about it. They also get annoyed at their art getting used for anything, hence the do not repost stamp they used for a while...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's posts linked under the downloads explain something's about the versions. The untranslated part of the settings in 3.0.22, and 4.0.6 features.

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes