VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
Been following the game since around mid 2015. Shame we'll likely never see an official English release, Sekai Project really dropped the ball on this one, even if Ray-K wasn't easy to deal with. At least the translation of Love at First Sight was handled seemingly well.

I still have a copy of the "official" 1.7.9 translation, I haven't played it since version 2 rolled out since it wan't compatible with my saves. May give it another go, freshly from the start.

Anime Sharing is legit afaik. Probably got flagged because it's a piracy website and they don't obfuscate download links.
besides, if that is true, why f95 is not flagged since its a piracy website?

QuietCynic

Dec 22, 2021
Pardon me for asking, but are there any specific requirements for meeting a dealer? I've tried going to marketplace about 40 times at different times on my own or with Sylvie and nothing. Playing on with everything version 3.0.22, having like a 1000 intimacy and 150 lust.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I've tried going to marketplace about 40 times at different times on my own or with Sylvie and nothing...
Go without Sylvie, you should meet Ferrum (with friend) and get the book. If it's going to trigger it'll happen as soon as you leave the house. Same with getting the wine after, go alone and if it does trigger it'll be as soon as you leave.

Don't think there's any requirements with 3.0 at least other than having had sex, it just might be a bit random. Testing on a very early save now both happen first time back to back, same after reloading the save to try it again.

Reactions: QuietCynic

DarXzeN

Apr 30, 2021
At me the voice-mod works fine. Silvie speaks in a phantasy-lanuguage to me. :giggle:
I use the windows-version.
How do I get the voice mod can you tell me? I downloaded the 4.0.6 version. I learned that voice mod is pre-installed in the 3.xx version but don't want to download that.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is there anyways to cheat but still can go trough game story procession?
Like cheat in normal gameplay without skip game
Bc I lost my save but the game cheat mode will just skip everything and to end mode
4.0.6 has the quick start. You can just use it to skip the intro and add some items, not unlock everything instantly. See the section on it in this post for what it does. 3.0.22 has cheats (and 4.0.6 has some of them too) to add items and increases stats however much you want to at a time, with the game in the opening post I think there's a txt file listing them.

HydratedMan

Oct 16, 2017
Does this game have sex with characters other than sylvie? lol
I mean there was a seller woman or something really beautiful but had no sex scene.

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes