VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes

JeanLouisDavidDu94

Jul 5, 2018
I got 4.0.6 from . You can find 4.0 posted here, and a MEGA link for the update patch (along with a torrent for 4.0) on . But it's a weird looking patch and I'm not really sure what you do with.

The (very) WIP translation patch is in , and can be installed or updated like the 3.0.22...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit - In case anyone comes here from the opening post the patch is still a very early version. None of the performance and quality of life tweaks that built up with the previous ones. No decensor, not all of the dialogue is translated or...
No mods have been converted over. Like other updates old saves can't be moved over, but 4.0 does have a new quick start feature. When starting a game you can skip the intro, and if you want unlock things like clothes the memories...
For things it won't do some of the old cheats are in the 4.0.6 patch. Check that MEGA above for updates, but tfpatchguy said they didn't have much free time and it hasn't had one for a while.

As it also gets asked a lot 3.0 change log, and description. 4.0 change log and description.
The first link is flagged as a child po** website in France

Nionatu

Jun 9, 2022
UI/button translation seems simple since the files have a general english name to them. I was trying to figure out what font was used.

Facebrain

Jun 7, 2022
Man I haven't played this in forever. Is it just me or are teh CG's.. off? Like silvie's eyes seem even bigger and less defined, and her hair seems lighter. I'm not sure I like it, even if I'm glad to have this game back

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Wasn't Aurelia some kind of monster? I remember some drawings of her from Ray-k. Her covered eye was the same as the monster from Butterfly Affection

Orc Wizard

Mar 14, 2017
Is the game still being updated? i thought it was abandoned since (i guess) there's no ending or anything, shout out to the bois still translating it :PogChamp:

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes