VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes

Curious

Oct 27, 2017
If your playing 3.0.22 then it's probably the new talking thing. Your free time (not doing events or the second town trip for either pancakes of the dress) should spent half head patting, half using...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's about half anyway, someone worked out it was at least 35 times.
That's probably what was getting me, I never did the talk option. I was playing a much older version before I got the newest, where talking just gave slightly generic responses. All you had to do was spam headpats.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Is there some kinda database for mods for this game? Even though OP probably should list the mods included in the prepatched version, I've played it before so I figure I know them. But what about other mods? Given how popular the game is I'm sure this isn't the only place where modding is happening.

olie

Feb 23, 2022
BlueKnight's link to the shopkeeper mod makes me wonder just what other mods are out there. The 4.0.6 version is nice and all, but I'd love to see everything the modders have to offer. Makes me kinda feel bad for BlueKnight, I don't know how they manage to have the answer and time for just about every question. Hats off to you, Knight.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
BlueKnight's link to the shopkeeper mod makes me wonder just what other mods are out there...
If you mean Ichibikun's ovehaul there's that and a Chinese one splicing in bits of other VNs. Some versions of Ichibikun's has gotten translated, the Chinese one hasn't that I know of. Bit's from both are in tfpatchguy's mod pack.

All working mods I know of (except the pillow) are installed to the opening posts 3.0.22 game, and it should come with text files about the patch and mods. 4.0.6 has none just the incomplete translation.

Reactions: uyi101

uyi101

Apr 11, 2023
Does anyone know why Sylvie's lust keeps decreasing to 0 every day? I choose to have sex with her and it increases to about 3 but by the next day its 0 again.

Also does anyone have any links to any mods?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Okay brothers, how to go in clothes shop again?
If your still in the opening section of the game you can't, it's not available again until Sylvie offers herself. And after that you can only go once a day even if you didn't do anything there.

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes