VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes

Beaba

Sep 30, 2019
Okay, I don't know what I am doing wrong. I am trying to make love to Sylvie in the woods. I am making her use the Sleeveless Dress, rest in shade and nothing (her lust is even above 10). I can't get the scene for some reason. What am I missing?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I am trying to make love to Sylvie in the woods. I am making her use the Sleeveless Dress, rest in shade and nothing...
That should be it, lust over ten and either the sleeveless or summer dress. Then resting should give you the...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Checked in 3.22 as it had the save with the lowest lust. Don't know if it actually is necessary but if you haven't, maybe get the flower book?

GodkingSquirrel

Apr 19, 2021
That should be it, lust over ten and either the sleeveless or summer dress. Then resting should give you the...
Checked in 3.22 as it had the save with the lowest lust. Don't know if it actually is necessary but if you haven't, maybe get the flower book?
Hey, I just wanted to know if there's a list of games ported to phone apk like this game is.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Hey, I just wanted to know if there's a list of games ported to phone apk like this game is.
You could try the over on Notsensativeusernames blog, there's a handful of games that might fit the bill in that list. For Teaching Feeling on Android though you probably want to look here.

You could make a recommendations thread, there's already a few for Teaching Feeling like games but not on Android.

GodkingSquirrel

Apr 19, 2021
You could try the over on Notsensativeusernames blog, there's a handful of games that might fit the bill in that list. For Teaching Feeling on Android though you probably want to look here.

You could make a recommendations thread, there's already a few for Teaching Feeling like games but not on Android.
Interesting, I already pretty much 100% Teaching Feeling but I kinda just wanted to have another thing like it to play while lazing around not at my desk.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Luzilyo

Apr 18, 2021
Sorry if this has already been anwsered, but where would I find mods for 3.0.22 (If there even are any)? Only thing I've seen were a couple posts referencing the starting post, but that's 2.5.2.

Apart from that, all I got for 3.0.22 was an (incomplete, wip) translation.

Last edited:

Luzilyo

Apr 18, 2021
Alright, guess I'll keep waiting then (already got through most of modded 2.5.2 and all of 3.0.22). Thanks for the quick response.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
In the main menu there is a Readme tab. Is there a translation of it?
No I don't think that's ever got a translation. Some of it is in the starting tutorial, but maybe take note of where Sylvie...
Clovers on screen mean she's calm and hearts horny...
And two levels of flower type things for drunk.

Reactions: kaname_momojiri

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is this the most up to date version? Also is the modded version a sortive mod packed version of the game?
It's the most up to date version with a proper translation patch, and any mods. look here for the very latest version of the game and the temporary patch for it. The modded or (with mod) version has several mods included.

If mods are your thing though you might want to make your own copy of the game with tfpatchguy's things.

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes