VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Well if he wants my money all he has to do is publish an official version in a language that I can read. He can't blame people for not paying for a product that is not for sale.
Yep, the same as anything not available to the west. Illusion games suffered that fate for the longest time until they started selling on Steam, as little as that lasted. Ray just needs to face it, people who like the game and have no legal means to get it are going to set sail to get the game anyway.

That sounds VERY dickish.

I agree. Sounds like he got some issues that require therapy though. In any case: Is there any reason this game just won't get officially translated? Could be either because of him or the translators from what I read here.

Edit: Flew over that document... wtf...
Because it is dickish, but this is the reaction that some developers in the east have to selling to the west. Often times that anti-west mentality as far as their games are concerned is why the fans in the west have to do the translating. If he has no intention to sell to the west, then he has no reason to get the game translated officially. The fans, who mostly can't read the eastern written languages, do have a reason.

we will never got pregnant sylvie at this point...
pirate the game but dont be a dick about it
At this point, it's a matter of you get treated how you treat others and he hasn't exactly been hospitable to westerners, piracy coming up or not.

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
sure lets add fuel to the now burning development of TF by telling the dev that we pirate their game! :love: :love: :love:
>no official English version for sale
>bitches when Westerners pirate his game to translate it

Literal fucking smoothbrain behavior. If he can't see it's his own fault for not offering it to us in a format we can pay for then he can fuck himself, and if he uses that as fuel for him not developing the game, it's literally his own fault and he might as well be another YandereDev.

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
I'd pay for this shit in a heartbeat if I didn't have to wait a year for each new version's translation. Hmmm, wonder why that official Eng is a sore spot? Could it be that he hates us horrible gaijin and doesn't want us to play his game? Big thingk.

Reactions: Jack Torres

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

Literal fucking smoothbrain behavior. If he can't see it's his own fault for not offering it to us in a format we can pay for then he can fuck himself, and if he uses that as fuel for him not developing the game, it's literally his own fault and he might as well be another YandereDev.
Even YandereDev is better than that, at least he knows when not to spend all his time complaining at people who pirate the game because it wasn't available legally to the people who pirate it in the first place.

Ray simply had a choice, either make a game no westerner would want to touch with even a mile long pole or make the game available globally and avoid the inevitable, and chose wrong.

By creating a game that, to his credit, is actually quite good for its genre and not making it available to everyone who would inevitably notice it, he set himself up for being pirated by the people that had no way to get it from him even if they could afford whatever price he asked for it.

I'd pay for this shit in a heartbeat if I didn't have to wait a year for each new version's translation. Hmmm, wonder why that official Eng is a sore spot? Could it be that he hates us horrible gaijin and doesn't want us to play his game? Big thingk.
Same, he earned my wallet years ago, before he went anti-west. He has since lost the chance at my money, but my thoughts on the game itself are still the same, this is absolutely worth buying if a player can find a way to buy it.

I do believe some of that typical, usually older folk, thinking about us 'filthy gaijin' is at play here. A lot of younger Japan doesn't mind us all that much as long as we don't try to get in their way, but some older folks can be downright hostile even to ethnically non-Japanese citizens of Japan, not violent, but not in any way friendly or even neutral.

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
Telling them what they already know won't change anything.
then its better not telling them anything?

Good!might as well keep bothering him till they malding and wont finish the game!
there are zero reason to keep bothering them unless someone wants another drama with the game development on line
honestly....why did someone boast that they pirate TF to the dev????
spite?ego?superiority?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
then its better not telling them anything?

Good!might as well keep bothering him till they malding and wont finish the game!
there are zero reason to keep bothering them unless someone wants another drama with the game development on line
honestly....why did someone boast that they pirate TF to the dev????
spite?ego?superiority?
If there is no difference in whether he is told, then neither is better than the other. It cancels out into a completely neutral decision with neither being correct or incorrect.

As far as this whole not finishing the game part, he was already saying he was going to do that last year if not longer ago, I forgot the exact timeline, but all that happened was he did some other art and came back to the game after a while like one would expect of an artist with the kind of quality he produces as that tends to mean said artist gets swamped in commissions and doesn't have time to do their personal projects even if they want to. If there was a threat of him not finishing, it would have already been triggered and the game would already have been dead when he first threatened it.

I actually agree that there's no real reason to say anything to him, or interact at all because as far as I'm concerned he doesn't exist as an artist available for any outside work and my only connection is as a pirate player of the game, but as far as why some people do it, that's probably retaliation for his dickish behavior toward westerners, including genuine potential buyers and people actually praising his work, in a sense, to his face.

DeLeewd

Jul 10, 2023
Does the 3.0.22 modded version for android even have custom clothes? I typed the cheat but there's no custom clothes anywhere to be found.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Does the 3.0.22 modded version for android even have custom clothes? I typed the cheat but...
With tfpatchguy's 3.0.22 there's no cheat, the button will appear after Sylvie offers sex. If you got the port from the opening post it wasn't the latest one, that's here. Not sure if they're included though.

Edit - Looks like that port was the month before the custom clothes pack.

Last edited:
Reactions: WeebLoop

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
I got 4.0.6 from . You can find 4.0 posted here, and a MEGA link for the update patch (along with a torrent for 4.0) on . But it's a weird looking patch and I'm not really sure what you do with.

The (very) WIP translation patch is in , and can be installed or updated like the 3.0.22...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit - In case anyone comes here from the opening post the patch is still a very early version. None of the performance and quality of life tweaks that built up with the previous ones. No decensor, not all of the dialogue is translated or...
No mods have been converted over. Like other updates old saves can't be moved over, but 4.0 does have a new quick start feature. When starting a game you can skip the intro, and if you want unlock things like clothes the memories...
For things it won't do some of the old cheats are in the 4.0.6 patch. Check that MEGA above for updates, but tfpatchguy said they didn't have much free time and it hasn't had one for a while.

As it also gets asked a lot 3.0 change log, and description. 4.0 change log and description.
Just a warning, Trend micro flagged as Malware. Thread carefully

Reactions: NewAssInTown

VixaZ

Sep 26, 2016
Been following the game since around mid 2015. Shame we'll likely never see an official English release, Sekai Project really dropped the ball on this one, even if Ray-K wasn't easy to deal with. At least the translation of Love at First Sight was handled seemingly well.

I still have a copy of the "official" 1.7.9 translation, I haven't played it since version 2 rolled out since it wan't compatible with my saves. May give it another go, freshly from the start.

Just a warning, Trend micro flagged as Malware. Thread carefully
Anime Sharing is legit afaik. Probably got flagged because it's a piracy website and they don't obfuscate download links.

TF2 Engineer

Jul 14, 2023
Is there 3.0.22 save available (or that someone's willing to offer) with at least the text box unlocked so that I can match my 2.5.2 save as closely as possible using commands?

Ironclad

Jun 10, 2018
I'd say the fault lies in Ray-K. The guy is just flaky. Nearly a decade later has published almost nothing new. What little other work he's done is all under different names.

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
Been following the game since around mid 2015. Shame we'll likely never see an official English release, Sekai Project really dropped the ball on this one, even if Ray-K wasn't easy to deal with. At least the translation of Love at First Sight was handled seemingly well.

I still have a copy of the "official" 1.7.9 translation, I haven't played it since version 2 rolled out since it wan't compatible with my saves. May give it another go, freshly from the start.

Anime Sharing is legit afaik. Probably got flagged because it's a piracy website and they don't obfuscate download links.
Maybe. And because trend micro maybe had caught maware among some files hosted by the site, hence the warning

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes