VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes

BryEdw

Feb 19, 2019
So guys, i made a very crude and early translation for vietnamese modded version of the game. It is buggy because of me and my attemps to translate it. It was my personal project but i decided to share it among players, feel free to download, try. If there is bugs, errors, alerts that breaks the game, feel free to report them to me here on in personal messages, i'll try to fix them asap. Game is playable as far as ive played. Yes it is not fully translated and there is a lot of thing that need fixing, translating and etc and etc. But still if you wish to try, here it is, link to mega where you can download the game. It is for android, but you can run it with Bluestacks app. Link= Mega
You got a PC version?

Reactions: Ahamed-secoul

halorocks982009

May 21, 2020
Mods that i can think od right now:
1.yandere
2.Date
3.Touching Aurelia breast
4.Booping sylvies nose
5.touching sylvie's but
6.Names reactions (John Cena and so on)
7.New talk options
8.Rape roleplay
9.walking with sylvie naked
10.Side characters reactions to sylvies outfit (not sure about that one)
All of those should be on modded version.
Edit:
PS. Now that modded version is ported our team can continue development of our small secret mod project.
Where does one find this modded versions or Mods

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
What is the status of the translation patch for version 4? Like, how playable is it and how close it is to being completed?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
4.6 android version but in game still 4.0...
If your going by the in-game change log check the last page of the...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Checking it myself the game icon says 4.0.6 but unlike 3.0.22 the port doesn't seem to run on my emulator.

Caget777

Jul 29, 2022
hello I have a new scene to pass and I remember on which page it was so I would like to know in which version it is how to unlock it it seems to me that the position is called standing dog one last thing also I would like know if there is tower rich code on vession 4.0.6 thanks?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
hello I have a new scene to pass and I remember on which page it was so I would like to know in which version it is how to unlock it it seems to me that the position is called standing dog...
The apron scene maybe, with no apron in 4.0.6 you now need to dress Sylvie in just a top no bottoms. Don't understand what code you want, if it's cheats some of tfpatchguy's usual codes are a part of the WIP translation patch.

Jan 25, 2018
Ok, this game has become a rabbit hole of translations, mods, overhauls/forks, and everything in between. So theoretically which would be the ultimate version to play?
Ver 3 point whatever with mods and a complete translation, version 4, or whatever version that has the elusive Vietnamese overhaul? Or should I just wait until everything is ported and translated to the latest 4.0.x version and someone makes the ultimate pack to download?

Reactions: Jash83

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...Ver 3 point whatever with mods and a complete translation, version 4, or whatever version that has the elusive Vietnamese overhaul?
Wait a unknown amount of time, or on PC at least I would still say 3.0.22 if you only want one. I've not tried it, but the early translated ichibikun's ovehaul looks like the 2.5.2 version and is only the apk.

When 4.X is ready, or if you want to try out it you can use its quick start.

yeetyeetlmao

Sep 9, 2018
Ok, this game has become a rabbit hole of translations, mods, overhauls/forks, and everything in between. So theoretically which would be the ultimate version to play?
Ver 3 point whatever with mods and a complete translation, version 4, or whatever version that has the elusive Vietnamese overhaul? Or should I just wait until everything is ported and translated to the latest 4.0.x version and someone makes the ultimate pack to download?
I second this no fucking idea what the currenty version is now, what mods there are, what they actually add or how far the translation mod is / if the translation is even being worked on and if it also contains translations for the different mods. So a ultimate state of the game/mods post would be extremely based.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I guess 4.0.6 is (there as it was getting asked for and) on the top of the downloads because it's the latest version, there is a post trying to explain about it linked right below. 3.0.22 is the latest version with a pretty much complete translation and extras, as the post under that one says there should be text files all about those extras.

My usually advise is go for 3.0.22 if you don't want try out more than one.

Reactions: VixaZ
4.50 star(s) 108 Votes