VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
What is this bottom left when you start a new game? I cannot read it cuz idk japanese
And when i click it there is 3 or 4 options what is this?
Also 3.0version save does not work huh? No wonder due to changes on Everything. Also what is the exact trust and friendship to past the sick event? 50 trust? 50 frendship?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
What is this bottom left when you start a new game...
The first tick box lets you skip to after the sickness intro, the ones that appear after you've ticked that first one unlock all the memories clothes etc. The requirements are around that I think, just split your free time (you can't go buy clothes) head patting and talking. Or skip it.

Jun 21, 2018
so, do we have to download and install the mods ourselves if we downloaded 4.0.6? Or are the mods not compatible with 4.0.6? Also, where are saves located? I dunno what the save folder is called so looking through my AppData folder hasn't been very successful.

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2018
I'm playing 4.0.6 but the translation isn't working too well, 9/10 dialogue in the clothing shop is untranslated and 90% of the options when in the h-scene screen is untranslated as well, so i'm having a hard time figuring it out.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
so, do we have to download and install the mods ourselves if we downloaded 4.0.6? Or are the mods not compatible with 4.0.6? Also, where are saves located? I dunno what the save folder is called so looking through my AppData folder hasn't been very successful.
There are no mods for that version, you would want 3.0.22 for mods.

I'm playing 4.0.6 but the translation isn't working too well, 9/10 dialogue in the clothing shop is untranslated and 90% of the options when in the h-scene screen is untranslated as well, so i'm having a hard time figuring it out.
The translation is at a very early stage in this version.

MassCDP

Feb 12, 2023
Hello can anyone help with an issue I'm having? I'm running into a consistent issue that persists across all saves where the moment I get to the sickness event, I have no choice in whether to nurse Sylvie or just send her to rest. I send her to rest every time and she always ends up dying. Anyone experience this issue before? Does anyone have a fix?

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
The first tick box lets you skip to after the sickness intro, the ones that appear after you've ticked that first one unlock all the memories clothes etc. The requirements are around that I think, just split your free time (you can't go buy clothes) head patting and talking. Or skip it.
i see is there any chance the important text will get translated? like in the configs? and well the one i mentioned previously right?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
i see is there any chance the important text will get translated?
Probably. But the patch make said they didn't much free time, so wouldn't be able to update it as frequently as 3.0.22 was. It took a couple of months for (I think) the one small update it had. The quick start options are...
Code:
 Skip the intro section.    H memories unlocked.              The book for making incense etc.

All the regular clothes.          All the night shop clothes.

100 blue followers.               100 red followers.

Reactions: Bileygr240

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
Probably. But the patch make said they didn't much free time, so wouldn't be able to update it as frequently as 3.0.22 was. It took a couple of months for (I think) the one small update it had. The quick start options are...
Code:
 Skip the intro section.    H memories unlocked.              The book for making incense etc.

All the regular clothes.          All the night shop clothes.

100 blue followers.               100 red followers.
I see gotta wait for that patch then

Bosss

May 1, 2017
Well, does author removed some kinky things like piercing ? Coz I can`t find and get them at night store. Are there plans to re add them. Thx.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Well, does author removed some kinky things like piercing ?
One of the things cut for time in the 3.0 version. Everything was added back in by tfpatchguy with their 3.0.22 translation patch, but not in the early WIP 4.0.6 one. It only does some translation nothing else.

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes