VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

Metoheika

Nov 25, 2022
I see the newest version is not properly translated. I want to download 3.0.22 version of the game but, it has 2 versions. One with mods, the other is vanilla. I want to know what mods is included, so I can decide.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I want to download 3.0.22 version of the game but, it has 2 versions...
There's only one 3.0.22 in the opening post, with everything installed. What's in its mod pack is listed here and it has the custom clothing pack install too adding a load of fan made clothes.

Reactions: Metoheika

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I was just in reddit and saw a picture...
Probably from the digital artbook, as far as I know there's no game just a mock up and . It was maybe going to be a thing after Teaching Feeling until that rant and Ray said no spin offs, but also no TF update which wasn't true.

Reactions: Lerd0

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
say i saw in the info text where i need to download tfpatch what is this?
From info.txt I'm guessing your talking about 4.0.6 and how to install the...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Links and a screenshot of how to install the translation patch are here. There should already be a patch installed, I think there was a newer one since Twistty posted it but it doesn't add much.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Reactions: Lerd0

SomethingWithY

Sep 14, 2017
Hello, so I've played this in the past but didn't know it is still being updated. I saw Aurellia as another target in the 4.06 patch I assume? And then I've also found out there's a yandere mod which intrigued me very much.
Do I just have to install 3.0.22 ver with everything version and the mod is inside? Sorry if this has been questioned a lot but even after reading some related comments, I still can't get it around my head :c

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...Do I just have to install 3.0.22 ver with everything version and the mod is inside?
The 3.0.22 game in the opening post has everything already installed and is ready to play. The translation patch has had a small update since it was all put together. But I don't know what it did, and you would have to install everything again to update it.

There's nothing new for Aurelia in the 4.0.6 version. The base game is, and probably will always be only Sylvie.

Mlk912570

Jul 29, 2022
I have a problem. On Android, then I downloaded it, it asked for permission and went black. I mean, black screen. For a long time. Idk if it's just me or my phone or the game itself. Help me please! Android version 12 (if it helps).

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes