VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes

Bonbon7778

Jul 10, 2023
Hey wna
Teaching Feeling 4.0.6 for Android

Changes:

• First version for Android of Vercion 4.0.6
  • Installed patch ttfpatchguy corresponding to the date 2/5/2023
  • Added support to be able to use translation patches (.tpatch files) on Android, to apply a translation patch you must place the "TF_fix.tpatch" file in the "Games-Port-HimikoS/Teaching Feeling English/4.0.6/" folder.
  • Added a slider that controls the view of the game, if you have display problems after applying a single patch, go to app settings and move the slider that says Zoom.
  • An option was added that controls the type of saving that will be done, by default it is in "file", but you can change it to "webstorage_compress", just keep in mind that in "webstorage_compress" the game saves cannot be saved backup or share with another operating system.

Download:
Want to ask why size for android port smaller? Pc one 2gb n here 600mb doesn't it got quality cut?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Make sure your using one of the latest Android ports, really old ones won't work on later Android versions. The 4.0.6 one here, although it's only the WIP translation. Or 3.0.22 here. Older port and game but translation, decensor and mods.

If it's 4.0.6 that doesn't work right try 3.0.22, the translation patch also has performance tweaks.

Nugly

Mar 31, 2022
Just got back looking at this trend, so what's new about 4.0.6? New sprites? Redraws? New scenes? Give me full details pls :0

(Edit: Nvm, I saw the change logs. Looks pretty interesting so far, might as well download it now)

Nugly

Mar 31, 2022
The translation patch is early, that second link was meant to go to here for a...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Showing the UI and lack decensor.
Oh I see, Thanks.

I got to say, it's pretty surprising to see that this game is still somehow getting updates. I'm really glad it's still got a lot of attention by this community.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
Sep 8, 2017
Skip to below Sylvie for the 3.0.22 game ready to patch, or right to the bottom for everything already done. But here's a shorter and hopefully easier to follow instructions on...
And here is the game with most of that already done, you just need to install the translation patch and mods if you want them. They do update often (kind of) so you'll want to redo this part regularly...

Teaching Feeling 3.0.22 (with32Bit executable) - Workupload

Download fix_TF.tpatch (not the similar looking .zip) from , place it in the games folder with the exe. Find apply patch in the games main menu, click it and wait. Repeat with the modpack.tpatch file for the mods. Always patch then mods. A screen cap of the already patched game getting a updated patch...
If your not sure the mod pack has installed, go to the cog menu (it will skip cut scenes) and look for...
Edit - Added a image of the game folder, and the mod config. A reminder to now talk, as well as head pat your Sylvie. In the 3.0.22 MEGA folder you'll find txt files with information about what's in the patch and mod pack.

There's now a custom clothing pack, as its txt file says install it last. So always translation, mod pack then custom clothing.

If your having issues with the in game patcher for some reason, or just want to do it the old fashioned way you can...
Change .tpatch to .zip if your archive program doesn't recognise them.

New download with everything already installed. Executable and translation patch, modpack and custom clothes. Gofile will kill the link if it's not used for a while. Wasn't sure if it would, but it fitted on Workupload. Useful readme files are...
Teaching Feeling 3.0.22 (with everything 17/08/2022) - Workupload

Now in the opening post.
Had no trouble with in-game patch when it came to fix_TF.tpatch; recieved an English language message that patching was complete, clicked 'OK' button and launching game verified translation had worked.

Can't get in-game patch to work with either modpack.tpatch or custom_clothes.tpatch; when I added modpack.tpatch to game folder and clicked on 'apply patch' in main menu, I got the two black screens with white Japanese text only, no message notifying me in English that patch was applied- also, in the game, 'Mod config' button doesn't appear above cog wheel.

Your suggestion that I 'manually install things' is too vague/doesn't apply to modpack.tpatch and custom_clothes.tpatch; please elaborate.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Your suggestion that I 'manually install things' is too vague/doesn't apply to...
You do what it showed in the screenshot, move the files out of the .tpatch to replace the games...

Jul 15, 2023
for some reason i cannot transfer my save file from 2.1.0 to latest, it doesn't show up. i tried renaming it to the new format, that showed it in the load options but it was flagged as no data

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes