VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes

cxvii

Mar 29, 2022
In the cog setting and mods...
What does yandere mod do? Also how can I get that wedding dress in the game? I have bought all clothing from the shop. Is it a secret or special event in the game? I feel like I have missed out on some eastereggs

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018

cxvii

Mar 29, 2022
In the cog setting and mods...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If that's the case, thenhow are you able to get that dress for her in this photo? Also what's the difference between version 3.0.22 (The one you've shared that contains mods config and eng translate) and Ver 4.06 (Pre-patched)?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
If that's the case, thenhow are you able to get that dress for her in this photo? Also what's the difference...
If possible I have Sylvie in the sheer version of the sundress, it's in the clothes shop at night. 4.0.6 is the latest version of the game, it has some new bits but it also has some cut. Like that sheer outfit. 4.0.6 only has a basic translation.

Check the 4.0.6 post, if you just want to try it out there's a new quick start.
Has the 4.06 translation been improved compared to like 3 months ago?
There's been some updates from tfpatchguy this year, and someone else did some UI. Check NEW STUFF in the 4.0.6 post for links and instructions.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
where is the setting button on 4.06 ver?
If your looking for the mod settings 4.0.6 has no mods, just the WIP translation patch. The games settings is config on the right of the dialogue window now, if that section isn't translated .

cxvii

Mar 29, 2022
If possible I have Sylvie in the sheer version of the sundress, it's in the clothes shop at night. 4.0.6 is the latest version of the game, it has some new bits but it also has some cut. Like that sheer outfit. 4.0.6 only has a basic translation.

Check the 4.0.6 post, if you just want to try it out there's a new quick start.

There's been some updates from tfpatchguy this year, and someone else did some UI. Check NEW STUFF in the 4.0.6 post for links and instructions.
So basiclly 4.0.6 has one new sex scene (standing doggystyle i assume), new ui, and thats it? also I take it for granted that the new scene isn't uncensored nor eng translated. Also that version has cut a bit of contents on 3.0.22? Hopefully its some minor details and not a lot or major events

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
is there a new content on 4.06 version?
New clothes for the new closet, but some old clothes are gone. There's a newish position for sex. That 4.0.6 post explains what its patch does and doesn't do along with links to the 4.0 change log and description of whats new.
So basicly 4.0.6 has one new sex scene (standing doggystyle i assume), new ui, and thats it...
The clothes are different, it's not a new scene but position for the interactive sex. The games widescreen and a lot of Sylvie has been redrawn again. The only cut scene is out in the field.

cxvii

Mar 29, 2022
New clothes for the new closet, but some old clothes are gone. There's a newish position for sex. That 4.0.6 post explains what its patch does and doesn't do along with links to the 4.0 change log and description of whats new.

The clothes are different, it's not a new scene but position for the interactive sex. The games widescreen and a lot of Sylvie has been redrawn again. The only cut scene is out in the field.
So basically the game 4.0.6 isn't fully translated to English, the game isn't fully decensored and there are no mods that are the same from 3.0.22 foe 4 0.6?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is there a list which are new and which are gone?
The change logs (linked bottom of the 4.0.6 post) should say which were cut, the 3.0.22 translation patched add back in its cut things. Just from eye the modern clothes are new and all the colour variations.
So basically the game 4.0.6 isn't fully translated to English...
Yes but I haven't really played it with the updated translation patch.

graybluered1

Jul 23, 2017
speaking of updated translation patching .. if I apply the latest tffix patch I have to re add the up to date UI after it restarts - just wanted to ask if thats normal.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
speaking of updated translation patching .. if I apply the latest tffix patch I have to re add the up to date UI...
Shouldn't do, tfpatchguy's patch doesn't include the UI it hasn't translated yet so shouldn't replace them. Quickly testing it quickly installing the UI then installing (the already updated) tfpatchguy's patch over top didn't get rid of the UI.

cxvii

Mar 29, 2022
The change logs (linked bottom of the 4.0.6 post) should say which were cut, the 3.0.22 translation patched add back in its cut things. Just from eye the modern clothes are new and all the colour variations.

Yes but I haven't really played it with the updated translation patch.
where is the save file location in 3.0.22? Is it this thing?
1707002236898.png also when did 4.0.6 got updated?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
where is the save file location in 3.0.22? Is it this thing?
The bigger .sav is your saved games, the smaller setting. Saves don't work between versions though, it's why 4.0.6 added in the quick start. The 4.0.6 post has a translation for it. The translation patch got updated with something five days ago if you mean the game 4.0.6 was a year ago.

fslrff

Mar 23, 2023

so the 3.0.22 version got the better features than the lattest one?

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes