VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes

submarine13

May 10, 2019
Does the android port include all mods?

Also.. does anyone have a list of names she can call me (the player)? I was clicking on a link on this thread but it keeps on redirecting me to the latest page of the comments...

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Does the android port include all mods?
Think 3.0.22 does, but no mods for 4.0.6 at all. Posts getting moved and deleted shift the links, check the info and modpack .txt files in base and modded names are listed in them.

Edit - Links to the latest ports here should still lead to the right places.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So there no save file outside "game" folder?
There is a Tyrano and Teaching Feeling folder in Appdata/Roaming, and a Tyrano folder in /Local. If you don't know how to get there use %appdata% in the Windows search bar in the taskbar.

Reactions: Maksimaus

Sondu28821

Jan 13, 2024
Can someone tell me how to unlock the nurse her option
She keep dying and i don't know how to get through that worst day in the game
I'm playing 3.0.22
Edit: ok after 21 time game overing i finally stop headpatting like a maniac and successfully save the girl... man i'm so dump...

Last edited:

IvankoMtz

Nov 14, 2023
Can someone tell me how to unlock the nurse her option
She keep dying and i don't know how to get through that worst day in the game
I'm playing 3.0.22
don´t touch her (abuse) keep talking all day to grow confidence and before bed pat her head, when you go out to the city at dinner cafe buy the pancakes,

Reactions: Sondu28821

qwerkfhdghsdf

Jan 18, 2024
Hello, I need help, I dont know where to talk in this website, I'm basically new here i dont even know if i'm in the right channel but I got here hoping to find answers to the many quetions I have about this game. If I'm not in the right place please respond to this message and redirect me to the right place. You can skip to line 14 if you want a TLDR but, For the past 2 months all I've been doing is Get up at 9pm go eat and after rot in my room consuming for the most part depressing content on social media for 15h straight when out of nowhere, yesterday i've found a post referring to this game on tiktok, Its definetly not what i expected and I hate how hard is was to download such a bad game, But anyways, I'm so bored in my life atm that i wanted to give it a try,. I have no idea if it was the right move but I downloader v3.0.22 with the Translation patch, I hope to find something to motivate me or make me realize my life cant be the most pathetic in the world. But anyways I legit can't understand how you can come up with characters graphics/game engine that suits a game's atmosphere/spirit so well and manage to mess it up that bad by basically making the only mechanic of this game pressing 2 buttons or maybe 3 if you had to intention to play this game with your pants down... (sorry if Im targetting anyone here but i think you can find better games if you want to touch yourself and btw I was mindblown after i came here to see how many ppl downloaded this game just for that but you do you ^^)
Anyways, I still rapidly saw very good potential to this game and after 30 minutes of hating loop-pressing 2 buttons, Is it just how the game is ? Like do you really just pat an ex sex-slave's hair and try to make her say something for a whole day and hope something happens? because for maybe an hour I've been doing this and all that happens is at some point its time to go to bed, I need answers is it just because I'm not used to this kind of games and I just have to be more patient for now im profoundly disappointed by the poorness of the gameplay. Maybe im just being an asshole but there's nothing more disappointing than having really high expectations for a game and planning in playing it for a long time but then getting stuck pressing 2 buttons with a terrible music that is still too loud even at lvl 1,

Sorry for this much yapping i dont expect answers since this place doesnt seem to be the most active but if anyone can give me answers on how the game evolves, how far can you go, can I expect a bit of wholesomeness, Do I really have to click that molest button to unlock things, Should I play another version, What's the point of this game, what should I expect from it ?, That would be really cool thanks in advance and sorry for my bad england its not my main language as you can see.
Cya.

• Angry
Reactions: blarg0192

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Like do you really just pat an ex sex-slave's hair and try to make her say something...
The first two weeks are kind of a intro but mostly a test, once you pass the game opens up. The point of the game...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

xtr20

Jun 22, 2020
Are the interactive sex scenes needed to progress the relationship or not? The UI there is completely untranslated and there are a lot of buttons, I tried messing around with it a bit but couldn't figure anything out other than undressing and touching her, had to leave the scene and poor Sylvie blue balled. It's ok if that's just a side thing, I think the usual non-interactive CGs would probably be better, but if that's an important part of the game it'd be nice if there was a guide out there.

Also as I get further I'm noticing more and more untranslated dialogue, I'm playing 4.0, are any of the other versions better tld? Which is the "best" version?

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes