VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes

Coomerbot69

Jan 5, 2024
Sorry if this has been answered but is the version we download already the translated version? I tried to download the translation but it's just for the linux version im not sure what i'm doing wrong

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Sorry if this has been answered but is the version we download already the translated version? I tried to download...
If your asking about 4.0.6 a older version of the WIP translation is installed, how to update it is in the post linked below the downloads in the opening post. Now there's the Electron Linux port there in the MEGA folder with the patch I updated the post to be clearer, TF_fix.tpatch is the translation patch.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
is the translation on 4.06 good now? wondering if i should get it over 3.02
It's not just the translation that would make me stick with 3.0.22 if I could only have one version, it's the mod pack and extra things it's patch does. If the UI was a issue though there is patch from LegionMP, and tfpatchguy has just started updating theirs again. See the 4.0.6 post for links and instructions.

TomoyoChan

Oct 28, 2023
Damn lol just got a virus warning from the mixdrop 3.0.22
It's not just the translation that would make me stick with 3.0.22 if I could only have one version, it's the mod pack and extra things it's patch does. If the UI was a issue though there is patch from LegionMP, and tfpatchguy has just started updating theirs again. See the 4.0.6 post for links and instructions.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Redzonejoe

Jul 4, 2021
Last played this game back at version 2.1ish, noticed its up to 4 now. Just downloaded it and started it up and the japenese is a bit overwhelming.

So back to the thread I go, looking for translations and the like... from what I can gather, v4 is still largely untranslated, and I should play v3 if that bugs me? Also looking through a few pages I read something about mods, are they included or do I need to track those down separately? Do I got the gist of it or am I missing something? Thanks in advance for any answers to clear up my confusion!

cxvii

Mar 29, 2022
Hi I want to check out this game, but I'm not really sure which file I should be installing. I'm looking for the english version of this game with uncensor patch applied to it. But there are two different files that have their own different user's version of it. Not to mention I am vey confused of the game being v4.0.6 or v.2.5

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes