• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes

KRezu

Jan 27, 2019
Is there an actual ending to this game besides the bad ending? If not, is the Dev team planning on adding a good ending?

KRezu

Jan 27, 2019
The dev team is a single guy, Ray-Kbys. As for a good ending, I believe the current plan is for the final update to have a soft ending in the form of an engagement ring. Others may know more about Ray's plan.
Thanks for the reply. Is there a source on this?

ScarGazer

Feb 17, 2020
Is there a source on this?
I've heard this multiple times in different places . Same for the no anal ever tweet, though that cropped up more recently. I've searched through his twitter quite extensively and had a hard time finding anything. I'd like to continue to believe both but, now I don't know. seems to be the source. Maybe someone that actually knows Japanese could have an easier time finding these, provided they actually exist.

Ray-K said:
何があろうとなかろうとシルヴィに指輪渡すイベントぐらいは実装してからアプデやめるよ。その実装がいつになるかはわかんないけど。
Google Translate said:
Regardless of what happens, I will stop the event after implementing the event of passing the ring to Sylvie. I don't know when it's going to be implemented.
Ray's MArriage Tweet.png

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Can i ask? Why roleplay is not appeared i used rags in her at night lust is 2310 inti 3492 all sensitivy is mega high
You have more than enough stats for it, try clicking remove all in the closet then dressing Sylvie in only the rags. If you have the modded version it...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Olmin91

Apr 14, 2019
Is there like a list for all the "say" options? Also some funny stuff I can do while headpatting? I just found out John Cena, so I'm curious for more xI

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
i dont know if this modded or not how to know?
Page two of memories has a spot for the roleplay mod if you have the modded transfix patch. It's not 100% reliable, but the window when you on the main menu should...
You can get just the modded patch , and a small bug fix for it here. Just in case quick...

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes