VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
so the 3.0.22 version got the better features than the lattest one?
4.0.6 only add features, but cuts (more) clothes and one scene. Which happens to be my favourite ones, the redrawn Sylvie could be better or worse depending on your taste, same I guess with the clothes.

LegionMP

Apr 13, 2020
In case anyone was still wondering in what order to install the ui translation and the patch from tfpatchguy for version 4.0.6.
I made the ui patch (for myself but thought to share it here) as a temporary translation to be overwritten by newer versions of the tfpatchguy patch until it is completely replaced.
When his patch is complete and mine is no longer needed I will remove my ui patch from here so as not to confuse anyone.
Until then, the ui goes first and the patch goes second (tfpatchguy is updating his patch and has already replaced a few buttons so look at his link from time to time).

ferrelas

Apr 17, 2021
Possible to run the game (4.x) natively on linux? It works kinda in wine, but it crashes, which is not ideal. I tried searching the thread, but most of the posts that seemed useful were very old.

merikanthus

Feb 18, 2021
Just to be clear for myself, the "everything" version of 3.0.22 also has the patches provided by Przemo/tfpatchguy applied to the game already? I won't need to do any extra changes or run any patch updates, and can start the game from launch, right?

Last edited:

merikanthus

Feb 18, 2021
With everything has everything from tfpatchguy installed, przemo and tfpatchguy things are not really compatible. The translation has been updated since, but no idea what with.
If I were to use the updated translation, which one do I need to grab? And do I just place the downloaded file in the game's directory and use the in-game "Apply Patch" (or w/e it was called) function? Thanks!

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
If I were to use the updated translation, which one do I need to grab...
It's all that big linked post. But from you want (the almost 200MB) fix_TF.tpatch, if you want them modpack.tpatch and custom_clothes.tpatch. Then in that order use...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
no, im on 3.0.22 ver
If you have 3.0.22 with tfpatchguys modpack, which the with everything one in opening post should have click on the cog...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit - Downloaded a fresh copy from the opening to recheck, it was there.

Last edited:

junktoy

Mar 8, 2018
Hi! I have wanted to try this game for some time now but the problem I am having is that I am a bit confused due to the number of versions available. Personally, I am more interested in the care aspect and not the sexual side. Which version should I get?

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes