VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
For some reason when i try and add the patch i get this did i do something wrong?
Don't know what half the errors mean, but what patch to what game version. Most errors come from mixing tfpatchguy's and przemo's and patches and mods, or things for a different version of the game.

Loulost

Oct 17, 2021
i downloaded the Teaching Feeling 3.0.22 (with 32Bit executable) and then Tfpatchguy's thing under before popping the Fix_Tfpatch in the same folder as the Teaching feelings 3.0.22

Loulost

Oct 17, 2021
Don't know what half the errors mean, but what patch to what game version. Most errors come from mixing tfpatchguy's and przemo's and patches and mods, or things for a different version of the game.
i should probs click reply to get your attention, huh

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
i should probs click reply to get your attention, huh
I was downloading the game and patch again to make sure everything still works.

Following the guide should work, tested it when posting the game and tried it again just now. Maybe try running the patch with the game on the desktop, or somewhere with a short file address. And just in case, the patch goes in to not next to the Teaching feelings 3.0.22 game...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Loulost

Oct 17, 2021
Hmm Im currently using a gaming laptop for this and iv placed the patch into the Teaching feelings folder but ill try and redo it all something must have gone wrong while i was doing this. Thanks for the help tho

Following the guide should work, tested it when posting the game and tried it again just now. Maybe try running the patch with the game on the desktop, or somewhere with a short file address. And just in case, the patch goes in to not next to the Teaching feelings 3.0.22 game...

hmm im using a gaming laptop for this and iv put the patch into the teaching feelings 3.0.22 folder but i think ill try and redo it all again must have messed up something in the process tho i can't figure out what it was. Thanks for the help tho Much appreciated

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Hmm Im currently using a gaming laptop...
When I say desktop I mean the Windows desktop, the 3.0.0 version seems more sensitive to the file address than earlier ones. It's not as bad with the 32Bit executable, but for the game to work without it I had to move it from where I wanted it.

Loulost

Oct 17, 2021
When I say desktop I mean the Windows desktop, the 3.0.0 version seems more sensitive to the file address than earlier ones. It's not as bad with the 32Bit executable, but for the game to work without it I had to move it from where I wanted it.
Lets GO it worked i redownloaded everything and started over and it worked must have mixed files in my attempt to piece together how to get this all working... Now.. mods tho fr thanks for the help

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Miyakuni

Oct 27, 2021
It is worth noting, seeing these replies about not moving the thread to 3.0.22 on the grounds of the temporary translation, that TL-kun seems motivated to use TF Anon's codebase to start working on a retranslation. We may get a fully translated 3.0.22 in due time.

jwolf09

Oct 18, 2020

i thought about it before my last reply to you. could i just comment with a complete version of everything being put into the game already. make life easier for everyone else. i mean before the game eventually get updated again anyways,

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...could i just comment with a complete version of everything being put into the game already.
As long as it's on a approved file host. But as I said in the guides the patch gets updated a fair bit (like yesterday), that's why I did everything but the the translation patch and mod pack. To keep it up to date people will need to patch it.

iYuma

Nov 17, 2017
Found the Changelog for v4.0(translated it via DeepL)
1642039978212.png
I attached the raw file to anyone who wants to translate it better than DeepL.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Apparently there's ver 4.0 now..
Miyakuni linked the 4Chan thread about it. The clothings pretty cool, can't pick between idol or schoolgirl? Then...
Can’t nurse her missing something
Before Sylvie gets ill no molesting. Buy her the new dress and pancakes, lots of head pats and if your playing version 3+ you have to talk (about) as much as you head pat. When you get choices pick the cleaner looking one.

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
Seems that there is a new update to the game, :
2022年01月07日内容追加
本編(ver3)とは別にver4.βを同封しました

January 07, 2022 [Content added]
I have enclosed ver4.beta separately from the main version (ver3)
should have it available for download, haven't tried it out yet though. Uploader has stated that it has been updated to 4.Beta and likely forgot to update the "Ver3.0.19" in the download.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
CloudFlair doesn't seem to want me to get to Anime-Sharing today...

Teaching Feeling 4β -

If the game doesn't start it's probably the file address. Change log on the previous page, a preview screenshot of the new closet above. No translation patch or anything for it, it was another overhaul. Someone's save is included though.

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes