VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
As someone who has only recently discovered this one (blasphemy, I know), should I just wait for the new big update to get translated before downloading? Or is that likely going to take awhile and I should just go with the material available on the original post?

Reactions: Mannequincey

guest1

May 31, 2018
As someone who has only recently discovered this one (blasphemy, I know), should I just wait for the new big update to get translated before downloading? Or is that likely going to take awhile and I should just go with the material available on the original post?
Get into it now with the content that is already available. You are literally at the perfect point in time. It's pointless to "chase" this content unless you know the original language fluently.

By the time someone translates and fixes "the big update" AKA version 4, then version 5 is already close to being released (untranslated).

Also the community will split between working on translating/fixing version 3 and 4 while the author releases 5 and works on that while ignoring everything else. Some people are still playing and modding even older versions because it has more fan content.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Or is that likely going to take awhile and I should just go with the material available on the original post?
You probably want to go with either tfpatchguy's 2.5.2 or 3.0.22, but save can't be move between them or the brand new 4β. As guest1 said 4β would probably take a while, and Ray could just change it all (again).

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
***Head desk*** I feel like Ray is just trolling us now. I know how much he hates pirates so hes like "let me fuck up all the translators work by releasing a beta", as a just fuck you to us and translators.

Miyakuni

Oct 27, 2021
***Head desk*** I feel like Ray is just trolling us now. I know how much he hates pirates so hes like "let me fuck up all the translators work by releasing a beta", as a just fuck you to us and translators.
Would certainly explain his horrible redraw of sitting Sylvie.

Miyakuni

Oct 27, 2021
They're in the , but I'll post the one I'm talking about. The headpatting redraws don't look too bad, but the main menu redraw looks terrible.

Not bad:
OH GOD WHY:

Reactions: shane420

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Miyakuni linked the 4Chan thread with some screenshots and discussion about the beta. There's a quick screenshot back here, and the actual game is above. Not everything has been redone, images for scenes just had borders added.

Reactions: Courier_Young

Kjotaro751

Jan 17, 2022
Can you play this using joi play?(android) i tried to do it and i choose the exe file and whenever i start it it always show black screen pls help

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes