VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Donno how to unlock it
Think it's unlocked by two hundred ish lust. When I moved my save over to the game with tfpatchguy's patch is was just there on most of the saves, in the sexy underwear section of the closet.

Omega1121

Mar 5, 2018
It's in the telegram group I think it is a moded version or something
And I think I found the game files (Not really sure about is it the same version as above but i think it is)
Here's the link to the channel
U can go to Photo and browse this pic there will be a download link that linked to another channel that has the files, Sadly It's an Android port and it is all in Chinese or Japanese language I'm not sure
Idk where to files the original pc version T_T
tried playing it. it got too tedious just to try unlocking neph h scene

Miyakuni

Oct 27, 2021
If you have more specific information or can share your experiences about the additional content, I could provide that to the modders in the 4chan thread and see if they can't be implemented in the modpack in some way.

KayRawart

Feb 20, 2021
I know it might be rude of me...but I think you are the only one who would me most willing to help.

I am having difficulty finding this game:-
It have official english version and do not violate rule#7. But perhaps due to it's name, I am not able to find it.

Also, can you please suggest some other sites to download eroges?

Sorry, but real life is hitting me really hard right now...(University Life) so I have little knowledge about these.

kraknx7

Jan 29, 2022
Is there a voice mod for the game? if so, where can I get it? Also, where do you find your save files? Thanks. btw I just saw that the newest version is 3.0.22, will I be able to transfer my 2.5.0 save to that version?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
But the game you gave was different...
That DLSite page you linked was for Vol 4, no screenshots were added to the threads opening post but the game was.
Is there a voice mod for the game? if so, where can I get it? Also, where do you find your save files? Thanks
Save files are just in the game folder, order it by name it's right by the exe. The bigger .sav is your game saves, the smaller settings. For the 2.5.2 game currently in the opening there's a voice mod here.

You might want to make yourself with a copy of the game with tfpatchguy's patch mods though, its voice mod is better. Look back here for 2.5.2, or here for 3.0.22. But you can't swap saves between the game versions.

Edit - A bad mistype...

Last edited:

kraknx7

Jan 29, 2022
That DLSite page you linked was for Vol 4, no screenshots were added to the threads opening post but the game was.

Save files are just in the game folder, order it by name it's right by the exe. The bigger .sav is your game saves, the smaller settings. For the 2.5.2 game currently in the opening there's a voice mod here.

You might want to make yourself with a copy of the game with tfpatchguy's patch mods though, its voice mod is better. Look back here for 2.5.2, or here for 3.0.22. But you can't swap saves between the game versions.

Edit - A bad mistype...
I do I install the tfpatchguy's mods for v2.5?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I do I install the tfpatchguy's mods for v2.5?
Check the post I linked you above or here. Grab a clean game, not a prepatched one from this threads opening post. Get tfpatchguy's 2.5.2 patch and mods from the linked MEGA folder, install them in order.

Oct 13, 2018
Hiya lads.

Haven't really checked the thread in... Well. Years. Gotta say that Teaching Feeling is by far my favorite game on this site. That being said, it doesn't have a "Complete" nor an "Abandoned" tag, though it hasn't been updated in nearly two years now-- any word on what might be going on?

...Or are there only bad news?

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes