VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes

Clay Karen

Jan 11, 2018
Is there any update on the patch yet? I installed it but it's not completed yet, and my dumb ass can't read Japanese.

raingirth

Jul 5, 2018
Teaching Feeling 3.0.22 Android update:

Changes:

• Added latest tfpatchguy English translation patch from 4/26/2021

Bugs fixed:
  • Cache memory errors were corrected, which caused it to not start on some devices.

Note:

• I'll repeat it. For those who have black screen problems or others, please attach the file "Logging.txt", which is next to the files where your games are saved, that way I can see what the error occurs in their cell phones and I can fix it.

Download:

Encounter black screen when start the game, any idea sir ?

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
Encounter black screen when start the game, any idea sir ?
Note:

• I'll repeat it. For those who have black screen problems or others, please attach the file "Logging.txt", which is next to the files where your games are saved, that way I can see what the error occurs in their cell phones and I can fix it.

raingirth

Jul 5, 2018
Note:

Does that mean i must root my device ?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Usually they delete old links, the latest Android port (posted on F95 anyway) is here. Himiko-S hasn't been around this thread since posting that so I wouldn't expect a answer.

Reactions: raingirth

Happy Potter

May 21, 2019
Where can I find the changelogs for the 3.x and 4.x versions? also is there any new sex positions/actions in these versions to compared to one in the original post, or is it just new clothes or ui changes and other "QOL" changes?

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes