VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
Hello comunity,
one (more) question please: is it possible to insert clotthes and accessoires from v.2.52 to v.4.06?
Maybe it was a mistake to load it from an other land. It seams to be easy, but now I miss a little bit of stuff, I know from v.2.52... :unsure:
Many greetings, A Kitty

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...is it possible to insert clotthes and accessoires from v.2.52 to v.4.06?
You can't really just stick things from one version in to another, especially with all the 4.0 changes. Transplanting the menu from 3.0.22 to 4.0 only kind of worked, and clothes have had a lot of changes made to them.

Have to wait see if tfpatchguy will eventually get their to do what their 3.0.22 one did, it added back in the missing clothes that were cut for time from that version.

• Hey there
Reactions: Angora Kitty

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
I hope sylvie game gets a proper translation with the final version and ( voice (whatever) ) someday...
And, just in case someone gets mad, I'm not saying the current tl is bad.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Think the chance of a official English translation of Teaching Feeling probably died with the .

• Sad
Reactions: magrao121

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
Think the chance of a official English translation of Teaching Feeling died with the .
I know someway the author don't like us that i read some pages before but what happened? I don't use vndb so I don't know what you tried to show me.

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
Click the official website link there, it leads to a (long) explanation from the translator.
So who has translated the majority of the content since then up to 3.0.22? This unsung hero, if he ever translates the game all the way for each new version until Teaching Feeling is completed, he will be written about as legend in the annals of history. Right alongside King Leonidas and Alexander the Great.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So who has translated the majority of the content since then up to 3.0.22?
Think when possible their translation was ported over, with the new patch maker tfpatchguy (and for a while here przemo) filling in what was missing or changed. The original translator said they were going to make return with 3.X but nothing yet.
guy's, is it work if i add the translate patch from 3.0.22 to latest version ?
No, there is a .

kingfish10099

Nov 28, 2022
after extracting the game win rar gives me warnings after closing the window
the game doesnt work it only gives me a black screen can somebody help me?

rizzlyrapscallion

Sep 12, 2021
Sorry but what is this? we can fxck these 2 now? or is it a fanmade game? I left Teaching feeling for such a long times What going on in the time that I'm not keep track of it? Can someone summarize about what happened in the meantimes?? plss
Hey I know this is like over a year late but do you still have game files for this
I don't mind untranslated but the telegram link is dead..

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes