VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
There are packed files for all 3 versions in this zip-file. That included folder 'misc files' - for which version is it?
Only use things from that for version 4.0.6 of the game, 3.0.22 for 3.0.22 etc. Ignore misc it's technical stuff.

• Hey there
Reactions: Angora Kitty

Broldakka

Nov 8, 2019
So just got 4.0.6 and im starting a new game, does anybody know what the options from the bottom left checkbox are for?

DrieHarry

Mar 31, 2020
The 4.0 update is really good, especially the customization for the clothes, hopefully full translates and voice mod came soon, (google translate camera is my friend for the time being :ROFLMAO: )

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
i have downloaed the mod version but i have no opetion for mods i cnat find this screen witht eh quick start options
The quick start was added in the 4.0.6 version of the game, the mod menu (like with their ) is a tfpatchguy addition. Right now you can't have both and the (with mod) 2.5.2 game in the opening post, if that is the one you have is neither. Mods are included but there's no menu.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
oeh question the game has the complet tag, but does it has a real ending or is it jsut a endless mode
Completed means the game is done. That has no relevance to whatever plot the game might have or lack, additional content, fixes and dlcs. This game, in particular, has gone through many reworks, thus updating the version accordingly. As for if there's an actual good ending... someone else will have to answer.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
The quick start was added in the 4.0.6 version of the game, the mod menu (like with their ) is a tfpatchguy addition. Right now you can't have both and the (with mod) 2.5.2 game in the opening post, if that is the one you have is neither. Mods are included but there's no menu.
waitm version 4.06? but this version ehre is only 2.5.2 ao wher cna i get the 4.06 version i tried this anime sharing but i could not find a download ling to version 4.0.6

femfamboyo

Oct 27, 2022
wait so are the install links on the main page updated to 4.0.6 or whatever the latest version is? What about the pre-modded one, can I just get that and play most of the game with no issue?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
oeh question the game has the complet tag, but does it has a real ending or is it jsut a endless mode
The only ending right now is a quick bad one for mistreating Sylvie during the start.
waitm version 4.06? but this version ehre is only 2.5.2 ao wher cna i get the 4.06...
That Anime-Sharing link has download links, but you probably don't want 4.0.6 yet. See below.
wait so are the install links on the main page updated to 4.0.6 or whatever the latest version is...
The opening post is 2.5.2 as the title says. The 4.0.6 version has no mods and only a early work in progress translation patch, you probably want 3.0.22 instead.
Whats the best version for an English speaker on android with mods
Probably this one.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
The only ending right now is a quick bad one for mistreating Sylvie during the start.

That Anime-Sharing link has download links, but you probably don't want 4.0.6 yet. See below.

The opening post is 2.5.2 as the title says. The 4.0.6 version has no mods and only a early work in progress translation patch, you probably want 3.0.22 instead.

Probably this one.
thx you very much Blueknight

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
4.50 star(s) 107 Votes