VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
The only ending right now is a quick bad one for mistreating Sylvie during the start.

That Anime-Sharing link has download links, but you probably don't want 4.0.6 yet. See below.

The opening post is 2.5.2 as the title says. The 4.0.6 version has no mods and only a early work in progress translation patch, you probably want 3.0.22 instead.

Probably this one.
Hey TheBlueKnight is it possible to increase the limit of buying clothes from shop?so i dont have to wait next day for buying another stupid hairpin
btw thank you for always contributing and providing help in this thread!

iloveredheads

Mar 10, 2020
i dont know if i am getting it right, but:
-if i molest her, she dies because of fever in a few days
-if i dont touch her, just speak with her and maybe hold her head, after a few days the game bugs out, sometimes i get error msg too

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...is it possible to increase the limit of buying clothes from shop?
Not that I know of, with tfpatchguy's patch you can use the (in the say bar) clothes cheat once you get fed up of it.
i dont know if i am getting it right...
It is pretty strict with what you have to do. Seems like some people get lots of error, some don't. If your not you could try this version, with that one will have to also talk to Sylvie almost a much as head pat well to avoid death.

f2501

Apr 13, 2023
I'm looking for the original copy of 3.0.19 from dlsite (where nothing has been unpacked/patched yet). Is it still possible to download it somewhere? Is seems like it used to be available here in post 8213 by luchettodj94, but that link is dead, of course.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I'm looking for the original copy of 3.0.19 from dlsite...
The untouched 3.0 and the 3.0.22 update patch is in . 3.0.19 is still on other sites, don't know how untouched they are though the one Kimochi used to have was unpacked. That is here.

f2501

Apr 13, 2023
The untouched 3.0 and the 3.0.22 update patch is in przemo's MEGA folder. 3.0.19 is still on other sites, don't know how untouched they are though the one Kimochi used to have was unpacked. That is here.
Thanks, but I'm looking for 3.0.19 specifically, since it's the last v3 that was released standalone. 3.0.0 is not exactly the same, even if it can also be patched to 3.0.22. Also, that 3.0.0 archive doesn't look 100% original either (original ZIPs, including 3.0.22 patch, have a "Made with MacWinZipper" comment, typically).
Every active 3.0.19 upload I've seen so far already comes with saves, patches, or has been unpacked, at least. I don't know why is it so hard for so many people to just upload original files without messing with them beforehand.

How do you use that?
There's a feature called "Google Lens", it can be accessed from the camera app on most modern Android phones. Google Lens can do many things, including real-time translation of any text you point the camera at.

Last edited:

f2501

Apr 13, 2023
Found it. Two old Rapidgator links, originally from Hentai-Sharing, indexed by DuckDuckGo. Downloads are premium-only, but I've been able to get the files for free with one old workaround I had access to. The archive is not 100% original, but its contents are, so I'll consider this "good enough".
I can reupload it somewhere, if anyone other than me is interested in archiving original releases.

555.erpie

May 25, 2019
I haven't looked at this thread in a long long time, can someone please tell me how far the build number has come so far, and which one is stable? I have v2.5.2 currently, but I see that people are already on v3 and above.
Thanks

Anon Agent

Feb 19, 2020
Teaching Feeling 3.0.22 Android Update

Changes:

• Ttfpatchguy Patch Updated 12/29/2021
  • In this patch, the errors that some did not load the images, or the game crashed, etc., were corrected.
  • In this update these errors are corrected, which were presented in Android 11 a +
  • Changes In the Android port, a dialog box was added, which will be shown when there is an error if one appears please upload the image with that error, example:
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
* These errors are only examples and do not exist

Downloads:

• With Mods:
  • No Mods:
Just to clarify, what's the difference between the one with Mods and No Mods?

Anon Agent

Feb 19, 2020
The mods being there or not.
Haven't downloaded 3.0.22 APK with Mods yet, but good Lord almighty... those are some very interesting development i NEVER imagined possible... i could never in a million years thought it possible for her to go out of the house in her birthday suit!!!

About her "Yandere" mode, is she agressive + takes initiative or just naggy about you seeing other women?

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
Will there be more update? When its Final?
Also can someone provide link for latest android port? I searched in thread but theres so many (32 pages) it says completed but its not Final, so there'll be more additonal content? Please reply.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
It's kind of hard to know what's going on as the developers twitter isn't accessible to most people. But the game is still being updated every now and then, the complete tag is probably because the game is sold as "complete" and it maybe had to get one of the prefixes. Final as a version number doesn't really mean anything any more.

The latest android port is probably here.
So the artist is still good, wonder why he quit devianart, damn i just realized the "Final" to be the last update, and here u say it doesnt mean anything anymore, i hope they do something about this, coz i wanna finish a game where its final no add-ons no other stuff, cause i dont want to miss such good stuff, ig i just gotta ask more question before playing another game.

Thanks for the android port, hope this game and artist continues to its best.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
4.50 star(s) 108 Votes