VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 109 Votes

FantastiX

Apr 4, 2018
4.0.6 is the latest version, but the translation patch is a WIP. 3.0.22 is the latest with a nearly complete translation patch, decensor and mods. For links to descriptions of what's change look here. I find 3.0.22 runs the smoothest, but options may vary.
Hello. I'm willing to try 3.0.22 translated version with mods from this post. It says that all-in-one download link was last updated on 17/08/2022, but I checked out referenced in the same post and I see that fix_TF.tpatch file (which seems to be a translation patch) was last updated a month ago.
So, does the all-in-one version have the latest translation patch? If not, is it possible to apply the latest translation patch to it? Or should I install everything one by one according to the instuctions from the post?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...and I see that fix_TF.tpatch file (which seems to be a translation patch) was last updated a month ago.
That is the translation patch and it was updated a few days after I posted the fully patched up game. You do want to install everything again. Translation patch, then mod pack and finally clothes if you want to update it.

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
haven't touch this game for ages. What exactly is the state like? I saw he recently updated the game but are there any new scenes or just minor tweaks?

Daevalous

Feb 9, 2019
I was just playing the game normally, but then it freezes once i reach night and bedtime is near.
Like, is there any way to fix it?
Or do i have to make a new game... cuz if i have to... dang.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...but then it freezes once i reach night and bedtime is near. Like, is there any way to fix it?
Keep the games resolution under 1080p. Extracting the game currently in the opening post as it is with WinRAR can cause problems, shorten the archives file name first. Otherwise maybe try 3.0.22, but you will have to start again.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Is version 3.0.22 the latest fully english translated version that we have and can download or has a new version come out?(Cause i am currently just playing with 3.0.22 from #9,118)

Uncivildx

Jan 28, 2023
hey im not sure what to do i have downloaded and unzipped it but when i go play it its just get stuck on a black screen and says loading

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 109 Votes