VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes

LordAzelion

Oct 31, 2023
Is there an ending to this game? I saw on Google there a wedding scene. I'm playing in 4.0.6 and reached 2k intimacy and lust. Completed all the memories, except the yandere? scene. For some reason, I cannot activate the yandere mode. Another guide mentions roleplay when using the rags and ending the day, but it never happens.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I see, then which version have the most "complete" experience?
3.0.22 and 4.0.6 both have things the other hasn't. 4.0.6 is another artwork change, it has the newish interactive sex position and the updated closet. That caused more things cut for time, clothes (although there are new ones added) and a forest scene. 3.0.22 has the full patch and mod pack, the patch adding back in previous cut things.

Reactions: Shatteredstar

LordAzelion

Oct 31, 2023
3.0.22 and 4.0.6 both have things the other hasn't. 4.0.6 is another artwork change, it has the newish interactive sex position and the updated closet. That caused more things cut for time, clothes (although there are new ones added) and a forest scene. 3.0.22 has the full patch and mod pack, the patch adding back in previous cut things.
I see, then I shall download the 3.0.22 to complete my collection hehe. Thank you for pointing me to the right direction :)

Shatteredstar

Sep 21, 2018
Hi
I was trying to do that for v4.0.6 mainly for dressingroom, sex windows and some buttons
I dont speak japanese and english isnt my native language so there can be some mistakes in translation
To translate i used google lens on phone (i skiped words that when translated sound wierd and i didnt know how to correct them)
It was my first time of editing images so it's not the best(i used gimp)
If someone want it there is link to download, think this should be enough until we get a full translation
To install just extract and copy resources folder to where is .exe file and replace when asked
Screenshots what is translated and how its look: View attachment 3175824 View attachment 3175827 View attachment 3175829 View attachment 3175831 View attachment 3175832 View attachment 3175833 View attachment 3175834 View attachment 3175835 View attachment 3175838
Thank you so much. It's still rough, but the game is in a far better, playable state than before. I'm unsure how this gets to the op, but it needs to be available there. tfpatchguy had been working on translating 4.0.6, but then nothing for over half a year. Idk what happened, I hope he's safe.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
Just stumbled across this game, and it looks promising. But I am confused by the many dl alternatives and info.

Will it be enough to download Ver 4.06 (Pre-patched) to play game in english, or do I need other stuff as well?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Will it be enough to download Ver 4.06 (Pre-patched) to play game in english, or do I need other stuff as well?
That is only a partial, see the post about it linked underneath its downloads for what it does and doesn't do. There's since been you can install to it for the untranslated UI.

Reactions: Thisguy01

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
I'm still waiting for the day this gets an ending with marriage and everything, though considering the rate it is going at I can expect GTA 7 to come out first lol.

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
That is only a partial, see the post about it linked underneath its downloads for what it does and doesn't do. There's since been you can install to it for the untranslated UI.
OK, thanks. I really appreciate you taking your time to point me in the right direction. So if I understand correctly I should:

1. Download 4.06
2. Then patch with fix_TF.tpatch from 3.0.22

And that's as up to date I can get at this point? With partial translations?
Or is it better to just start with 3.0.22 because UI is more completely translated?

Thank you for your patience.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So if I understand correctly I should...
You shouldn't install 3.0.22 things on 4.0.6, patches and mods have to get ported over to work properly. With 4.0.6 the posted a few days ago is the only thing you would want to install to the opening posts pre-patched game.

Personally 3.0.22 would be what I'd pick if I was only to go with one version of the game it. For the fixes and exta things from the patch and for the modpack. If or when 4.0.6 gets the same then it has the new quick start so you don't have to start from scratch (as saves don't work between versions).

Reactions: Twistty

Senpai_Desu

May 21, 2022
3.0.22 is all uncensored and almost all English, the only recent change with 4.0.6 is there's a patch for the UI now. It's here or linked to in the post about 4.0.6 under the opening posts downloads.
So, like would there be any future update to it or just that. I wanna play this game when it's 100% done. I've been watching it for a long time now. I have no problem waiting some more but I'd love to know if anything is planned or if it's 100% done.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...but I'd love to know if anything is planned or if it's 100% done.
There's nowhere for us to get regular news, but I imagine Ray saying no more Teaching Feeling would get around. What they're working on (including Teaching Feeling updates) is completely down to what they feel like doing.

I was surprised this year seems to have been mostly spent on starting a new game, not one of the other unreleased games that was talked about around 3.0 of Teaching Feeling.

JaKOI

Feb 19, 2020
There's nowhere for us to get regular news, but I imagine Ray saying no more Teaching Feeling would get around. What they're working on (including Teaching Feeling updates) is completely down to what they feel like doing.

I was surprised this year seems to have been mostly spent on starting a new game, not one of the other unreleased games that was talked about around 3.0 of Teaching Feeling.
I have always believed that "ray-k" hates his own community
It's a shame that such a beautiful project is in her hands.
We can only wait for that day where he listens to his community and stops creating more incomplete games

Senpai_Desu

May 21, 2022
So let me get this straight, people are making unofficial patches right? And the latest version has some UI changes which yet doesn't have any patch. So like is anyone going to make the patch of the version for the latest available version or would there be no need to do so? Sorry, I'm dense.

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes