VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes

estelll

Apr 24, 2023
Teaching Feeling 4.0.6 for Android

Changes:

• First version for Android of Vercion 4.0.6
  • Installed patch ttfpatchguy corresponding to the date 2/5/2023
  • Added support to be able to use translation patches (.tpatch files) on Android, to apply a translation patch you must place the "TF_fix.tpatch" file in the "Games-Port-HimikoS/Teaching Feeling English/4.0.6/" folder.
  • Added a slider that controls the view of the game, if you have display problems after applying a single patch, go to app settings and move the slider that says Zoom.
  • An option was added that controls the type of saving that will be done, by default it is in "file", but you can change it to "webstorage_compress", just keep in mind that in "webstorage_compress" the game saves cannot be saved backup or share with another operating system.

Download:
Have someone full translation?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Falmino
Jul 8, 2018
The graphical changes, wardrobe changes and the (kind of) doggy style position are the main things. That post about 4.0.6 has a link to a detailed description of new things. 3.0.22 has a full decensor though, mods and my favourite forest scene that got cut.
The updates that came in 4.0.6 were nice, but the patch-to-patch trend of simply removing old content or systems and replacing it with a half-functional replacement is annoying, yes.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Yo sorry, but how do I get the english for this patch. I am not sure how to put patches in the game so.
The 4.0.6 patch is only a partial translation, without it all of that would all be Japanese. See the post about it linked under the 4.0.6 downloads.

Eetawookie

Oct 20, 2023
How does the slider works? I can't zoom out or change the size of the game. This is such a downgrade from the previous version which fits finely in my screen.
Edit: i got the near perfect size adjustment for my phone. I got in the settings and zoom it to 73% instead of the default and it works i can see well but still laggy but atleast it i can play it now.

Last edited:

murgatuman

Oct 10, 2019
just here to say, for future downloads of the translation patch, please for the love of god dont use mega download, cause that website is so shit, that you cannot download the entire patch in one go without having premium

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
3.0.22 is the version you want if the early partial translation 4.0.6 has isn't enough. 4.0.6 currently has just the partial translation, 3.0.22 has a pretty much complete translation. As well as performance tweaks, full decensor and mods.

Reactions: Vlbc

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
But both have a completed story?
Other than failing the test of the first weeks there's no ending, after it's unlocking sex scenes and clothes. 4.0 was mostly a graphical and clothing system change, with a new position. 3.0 was mostly just tweaking too.

A long time ago the dev said they would add what sounds like marriage with the final update, but it's been mostly tweaks.

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes