VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes

Loliver

Mar 2, 2019
Does anyone know how to make the game have a better performance in linux?
"If my reply are breaking the page sorry :("
Yes! I am using a Debian Distro and I figured out how to run version 4.0.6 natively (i.e., no Wine required) some time ago. I might do a tutorial if you're interested yet.

Reactions: klata69XXX

Loocy

Jun 28, 2020
Am I confused.... or have I seen this game, the exact same almost, only with an Elf Girl missing an Arm instead of the silver haired girl? You guys would know if there is something like that..
You would even recruit a goblin girl later on....

DarkYami8

Sep 15, 2018
Am I confused.... or have I seen this game, the exact same almost, only with an Elf Girl missing an Arm instead of the silver haired girl? You guys would know if there is something like that..
You would even recruit a goblin girl later on....
I would not call it "the exact same", but I guess you are thinking of "Foster Home for Fantasy Girls" here, and it is true that there are some similarities, indeed.

Reactions: Loocy

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
If I may ask, why does the translation need to be redone so often? I'd have figured that massive sections could be ported over pretty much as-is.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
If I may ask, why does the translation need to be redone so often? I'd have figured...
There is a old plugin for porting the existing translation. It was definitely used for the older versions, not sure about 4.0.6 as there's no mention of it or a old translations in tfpatchguy's...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Think the games engine being updated often meant the plugin would need one too.

Loocy

Jun 28, 2020
I would not call it "the exact same", but I guess you are thinking of "Foster Home for Fantasy Girls" here, and it is true that there are some similarities, indeed.
Some? When I downloaded that game i thought it is this game and I just, stupid as I am, redownloaded it again. But then I rechecked and it really is very very similar. Almost like an exact copy. Truly is. Weird :D

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DarkYami8
4.50 star(s) 108 Votes