VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

Nowaru

Nov 8, 2017
After I raped her I get a game over. What do I do wrong?
>Plays game called "Teaching Feelings"
>Rapes girl
>Gets Bad End

Surprised_Pikachu.jpg

Never change Internet, never change.

Definitely 3.0.22 with mods.
Thanks for the recommendation, I was wondering the same thing. Seen this game around for a while but never got to play it and there's a bunch of different versions/mods...
I just got the "with everything" 3.0.22 version, so I'll start with this.

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
Screenshot 2024-06-29 183401.png
This error appeared twice during H missionary scene.
Found the file at ...\Teaching Feeling v4.06\resources\app\data\scenario\TF\H but the text are not translated like they are in game.
All references in the file are using [p] and not [p_name].
Screenshot 2024-06-29 184642.png
Is this an error done through the translation? I can't find a translated version of this file (if it exists) to verify what the game is trying to use.

EDIT: Noticed I can't type anything in the say box or nicknames/player name boxes. Can name outfits.

Last edited:

LegionMP

Apr 13, 2020
View attachment 3782463
This error appeared twice during H missionary scene.
Found the file at ...\Teaching Feeling v4.06\resources\app\data\scenario\TF\H but the text are not translated like they are in game.
All references in the file are using [p] and not [p_name].
View attachment 3782474
Is this an error done through the translation? I can't find a translated version of this file (if it exists) to verify what the game is trying to use.

EDIT: Noticed I can't type anything in the say box or nicknames/player name boxes. Can name outfits.
Translated text is in others/translate/assets/RJ162718.json. The [p] is for how to in-game display the dialog, like: [p] waits until you click and displays new dialog, so it's usually at the end of it, [r] splits the text to the next line, [lr] waits until you click and splits the text to the next line. [p_name] is replaced in the game with the name of the penis you set but in this form "[p_name]" is used in game version 3.0.22 in 4.0.6 it is changed to something like this "[Hxns n=p ex=1]" so I assume it's just a translation mistake but it shouldn't mess up the game, Sylvie just won't say "penis" in this text.
As for the name change and text box you have to play around a bit to get those options to appear, if you already have them try changing your name to for example "Rock" if under "refer to me as" is Rock and Sylvie calls you that then it works, in the text box you can't type just anything, it has to be specific words or sentences but it looks like they aren't translated, type "料理" if Sylvie answers then it works.

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes