• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

Igottachangebro

Apr 14, 2024
Quick question, is this game finished? If so which version is? Im confused on whats the diff between ver 3.0.22 vs ver 4.0.6 or all the other versions?

If im gonna use 3.0.22 for mobile how can i download the mod packs or patches? Or is it already applied?
(Also what page can i find the link plsz?)

Is the pc ver better than mobile ver? Can i run the pc ver on an emulator? What emulator can I use?

Sorry for my long ahh questions any answers would help a ton, i'll read the past pages for info.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Quick question, is this game finished...
No check the post linked under the 4.0.6 downloads, at the bottom there's change logs and descriptions of the 3.0.22 and the latest 4.0.6 version. Also links to the android ports. They are the PC game fan converted to Android, you can't mod them but the modded 3.0.22 has (a older version of) everything installed.

The game is Tyrano so JoiPlay can maybe be used for it, the search is currently down so I can't check for newer posts about it. There's this one but it's assuming you can use a PC.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Igottachangebro

Igottachangebro

Apr 14, 2024
No check the post linked under the 4.0.6 downloads, at the bottom there's change logs and descriptions of the 3.0.22 and the latest 4.0.6 version. Also links to the android ports. They are the PC game fan converted to Android, you can't mod them but the modded 3.0.22 has (a older version of) everything installed.

The game is Tyrano so JoiPlay can maybe be used for it, the search is currently down so I can't check for newer posts about it. There's this one but it's assuming you can use a PC.
Thanks man! This cleared a ton of question. Unfortunately no pc but i'll try ur suggestion. Will update to see if joiplay works.
Last question, which version has the most added content/scenes? Im dying to find aurelias and nephys scene. But Im not sure if its an actual thing or not

Thanks again for the previos reply!

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...which version has the most added content/scenes? Im dying to find aurelias and nephys scene. But Im not sure if its an actual thing or not
With things being cut for time and no mods for 4.0.6 I think 3.0.22 wins, but there's no official Aurelia or Nephy scenes.

Just remembered there is a recent mod for 3.0.22 with them, maybe if JoiPlay works it could maybe be added. Linked to at the bottom of this 3.0.22 post, that JoiPlay guide was meant to link there.

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes