VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes

JstAmemer

Dec 31, 2021
Teaching Feeling 3.0.22 Android update:

changes:

• Updated the last patch of the 02/02/2021 translation

note:

• Well, I would like to ask those who tested the apk a favor, comment, on which devices did the game run well and on which devices it did not, in order to work on optimizing the game.

Could u give me the downloadable file please

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Why when i downloaded it i cant open it ??
Although it's not setup right to actually play the game the apk installed fine on my Android...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Make sure non-store apps are allowed to be installed, not sure if it's a issue but the apk has a really long name. If it's neither of those things you might want to ask Himiko-S.

livewire8569

Feb 18, 2021
Teaching Feeling 3.0.22 Android Update

Changes:

• Ttfpatchguy Patch Updated 12/29/2021
  • In this patch, the errors that some did not load the images, or the game crashed, etc., were corrected.
  • In this update these errors are corrected, which were presented in Android 11 a +
  • Changes In the Android port, a dialog box was added, which will be shown when there is an error if one appears please upload the image with that error, example:
* These errors are only examples and do not exist

Downloads:

• With Mods:
  • No Mods:

Any way to upload this to something other than mediafire? Mediafire crashes my browser.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
There's been no updates to przemo's patch for a long time. You want to use tfpatchguy's, although there hasn't been any updates to 2.5.2 for two months it's had a hell of a lot. Both fixes and also a few new little...
Get a clean unpatched copy from the game, the 252 zip in przemo's MEGA folder or there's Workupload here. Go to , download their patch and mods. The zips are numbered in the order you want to install them except the custom clothes which I assume needs to go last. Those four are all you really need.

There is the , it is mostly done but a little UI is still Japanese and some of the menu. But you won't be able to move your old save over to it.

All of tfpatchguy's things have text files with what's new, scene requirements and codes etc. With 2.5.2 they're packed in with the patch or mod, but with 3.0.22 they're in the MEGA folder. They also now have a handy...
Edit - Never mind, MEGA was giving a SLL error but it's back now...
I'm not looking for mods to plays with, just wondering if there is translated version, that is fully translated though, without any mods though?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I'm not looking for mods to plays with, just wondering if there is translated version, that is fully translated though, without any mods though?
Just install the translation patch to a clean game then, there's only a few small extras added in like that fringe. I've never spotted anything not translated, other than the readme. If you want to know exactly what's in it the edited down...

jwolf09

Oct 18, 2020
how hard is it for someone to update the game and share it here. i know i have screwed up somewhere cause i miss being able to get sylvia or whatever her name is to walk nude outside. not all of us are that smart to figure out where to put files to update the game.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
how hard is it...
Assuming you mean 3.0.22 a ready to patch is here, the patch and mod pack get update frequently and the game does most of the work now.

Sylvie won't just agree to walk around naked with the mod, not sure if it's intimacy or lust but it's tied to one of them. And tfpatchguy's version has a...

jwolf09

Oct 18, 2020
Assuming you mean 3.0.22 a ready to patch is here, the patch and mod pack get update frequently and the game does most of the work now.

Sylvie won't just agree to walk around naked with the mod, not sure if it's intimacy or lust but it's tied to one of them. And tfpatchguy's version has a...
see now heres the thing i did all that a while back and have the most patched for the game. but no mods or anything. so like i said i messed something. but still to a point there is no instructions on everything that needs to be known as where to put the files.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
see now heres the thing i did all that a while back and have the most patched for the game...
That linked post has instruction, twice for the translation and mods part. Shorter instructions than I posted before for doing everything from scratch, and again for the game I posted that just needs the translation patch and mod pack install.

Put fix_TF.tpatch in the game folder with the exe, use apply patch in the main menu. Then when thats done do exactly the same with modpack.tpatch, and always do it in that order. Mods over top of the translation.

Edit - Quickly just tried apply patch with no patch in the folder to see what happens and it wouldn't do it.

Last edited:

jwolf09

Oct 18, 2020
That linked post has instruction, twice for the translation and mods part. Shorter instructions than I posted before for doing everything from scratch, and again for the game I posted that just needs the translation patch and mod pack install.

Put fix_TF.tpatch in the game folder with the exe, use apply patch in the main menu. Then when thats done do exactly the same with modpack.tpatch, and always do it in that order. Mods over top of the translation.

Edit - Quickly just tried apply patch with no patch in the folder to see what happens and it wouldn't do it.

yea so again how exactly do i get the mods. i just downloaded the 3.0.22 game and i had a translation patch that doesnt translate the in game manual. but the mod pack patch doesnt work.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...translate the in game manual. but the mod pack patch doesnt work.
The in-game manual/readme has never been translated. The 3.0.22 patch from tfpatchguy has everything translated but the readme as usual, but it's also missing a few closet buttons and half about the options menu.

The patch and mod pack are linked to in those two instruction posts, but they're . I'm going to update my copy to yesterdays new versions so I'll add a screen cap of where to put them to the posts.

jwolf09

Oct 18, 2020
The in-game manual/readme has never been translated. The 3.0.22 patch from tfpatchguy has everything translated but the readme as usual, but it's also missing a few closet buttons and half about the options menu.

The patch and mod pack are linked to in those two instruction posts, but they're . I'm going to update my copy to yesterdays new versions so I'll add a screen cap of where to put them to the posts.
yea screencap would be helpful cause i have all the stuff downloaded but dont know how to make it work. i have the game patched to english its update to the latest version. just no mods.

jwolf09

Oct 18, 2020
A screen cap was added to the shorter post, and the way to check in game if the mod pack is installed.
is the use of the mod pack suppose to be put somewhere else or is the mod only useable for the 32bit version. cause literally there is no directions on where to put the mod pack. the only direction is for the translation patch. where does the mod pack go. an yea there is no mod configuration option when i click on the cog.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...there is no directions on where to put the mod pack. the only direction is for the translation patch.
Like I said you do exactly the same with the mod pack as the translation patch...

Download fix_TF.tpatch from tfpatchguy's MEGA folder, place it in the games folder with the exe. Find apply patch in the games main menu, click it and wait. Repeat with the modpack.tpatch file for the mods.

Not using the 32Bit executable might be the reason. Both guides tell you to install it, and the short one also has the game with it and the 3.0.22 update patch already installed.

Reactions: Shatteredstar
4.50 star(s) 107 Votes