VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes

Spiraljet

Feb 20, 2018
ok, i applied the 2.2 patch, but for some weird reason the 'going out' options isn't translated and the clothshop owner is invisible. Any fix?

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
ok, i applied the 2.2 patch, but for some weird reason the 'going out' options isn't translated and the clothshop owner is invisible. Any fix?
the patch is originally meant for 2.1.0... after 2.2.0 is out.. some coding is changed and they only so far managed to the translation to work only... so be patient..

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
@Hotar88 oppsss my bad... i not sure how to link like you do
Happens : D

Just click on the number of the post in the top-right side of this post.
«BB Code Link Snippet» -> And the link will be in the bottom text field -> CTRL-A and CTRL-C.

Or manual: [ URL='Some Link']Some Link Name[/URL ] (without Space at first [ and last ]).

Reactions: johndoe1545

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
anybody have?
LIFE WITH A SLAVE TEACHING FEELING V2.2B ENGLISH+PATCH V2.4B

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Don't kidding and scoff, please >_<
Read the OP and previous posts.
I read everything. But if in this thread is version 2.2 + patch 2.4, and on another site 2.2b + patch 2.4b. It is worth asking what the difference is.
And anyway, why the main version of the game 2.2.0 and the patch for 2.4? Why not make a patch with the letter (2.2.0 (a, b, c, d ...)). Where is the logic?
I've seen games with mods, there really is a major version that can significantly lag behind the fashion numbers. But for a patch, it's just here.
I downloaded version 2.4 more than a month ago, and here it is written that the new version 2.2 + patch 2.4 came out recently.

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
@Ric
You are TOTALY wrong!
Last version of the Teaching Feeling is 2.2.1 (07.03.18).
Just launch your version of the game and click on the "Changelog" in the main menu.

So, there IS NOT any 2.4 patch for the game.
Only the English Translation Patch v2.4 Update 3 (for 2.1.1) and v2.4 Beta (for 2.2.0).

Proof:

So difficult to find this info and/or to read The Combined Post?

Last edited:

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
Ow, guys, a new version, a new reason to live, is out!

The sweetest and greatest, very charming and pretty strong...
Sylvie is waiting for you, your pat head actions, in non-stop mode!

Take it from the attach. Changelog is included.

Reactions: Khaitoh

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
I read everything. But if in this thread is version 2.2 + patch 2.4, and on another site 2.2b + patch 2.4b. It is worth asking what the difference is.
And anyway, why the main version of the game 2.2.0 and the patch for 2.4? Why not make a patch with the letter (2.2.0 (a, b, c, d ...)). Where is the logic?
I've seen games with mods, there really is a major version that can significantly lag behind the fashion numbers. But for a patch, it's just here.
I downloaded version 2.4 more than a month ago, and here it is written that the new version 2.2 + patch 2.4 came out recently.
Care to tell which site are you referring to just so I can see where you are coming from.
and as @Hotar88 already said, 2.2 refers to the game version, 2.4 refers to the english (translation) patch from translators here.

Ow, guys, new version is out!

Take it from attach.
Ah, It's good to be alive.. Never had an idea that I could still find a reason to "live"..

Sylvie saved me.

Reactions: Hotar88

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Last version of the Teaching Feeling is 2.2.1 (07.03.18). There is NOT any 2.4 patch.
Only the English Translation Patch v2.4 Update 3 (for 2.1.1) and v2.4 Beta (for 2.2.0).
And I'm not saying that I'm right. I say that it was. In this thread, the devil's leg will break.
First version 2.1 then 2.2 then 2.3 then 2.4. And in the end, the new version 2.2.
And you wrote "version 2.1.1 - patch 2.4, then version 2.2 - patch 2.4". Next will also be version 2.3-patch 2.4? waiting for the main version will be 2.4 to make the patch coincide?
Who comes up with these figures? Why not release a patch corresponding to the number of the main version. Version 2.1.1 - patch 2.1.1, version 2.2 - patch 2.2.
The realization that people have problems with mathematics

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
And I'm not saying that I'm right. I say that it was. In this thread, the devil's leg will break.
First version 2.1 then 2.2 then 2.3 then 2.4. And in the end, the new version 2.2.
And you wrote "version 2.1.1 - patch 2.4, then version 2.2 - patch 2.4". Next will also be version 2.3-patch 2.4? waiting for the main version will be 2.4 to make the patch coincide?
Who comes up with these figures? Why not release a patch corresponding to the number of the main version. Version 2.1.1 - patch 2.1.1, version 2.2 - patch 2.2.
Here, in this thread, there are 3 ways to find this game or another info:
• The Original Post at the first page (OP)
• The Combined Post (look at above posts)
• The Search Box

If you're surprised and confused in versions, then just know what here there are version of the game and version of the translation, thats all.

And don't forget:
1. Check the last version of the game at DLsite (Japanese page).
2. Check the last version of the translation at Translator's Page.

And ask the translator why he "have problems with mathematics".

Regards.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Here, in this thread, there are 3 ways to find this game or another info:
• The Original Post at the first page (OP)
• The Combined Post (look at above posts)
• The Search Box

If you're surprised and confusing in versions,
then just know what here there are version of the game and version of the translation, thats all.

And don't forget:
1. Check the last version of the game at DLsite (Japanese page).
2. Check the last version of the translation at Translator's Page.

And ask the translator why he "have problems with mathematics".

Regards.
Hah, blaming other people for their problems with understanding.. humans are really amusing no?

2.2 is the game version from the original creator which is in japanese.

2.4 is the version of the english translation from the translator.

Now, because translator just doesn't have the same naming sense as you do, doesn't mean they have problems with their mathematics. Just make your own translation and name it with what you want.

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
Hah, blaming other people for their problems with understanding.. humans are really amusing no?
Emm, I'm not blaming people for problems with understanding.
Just I want to know what exactly unclear here and I'm trying to help people.
If I'm wrong somewhere, let me know where and what is it.

P.S. Of course, if I understood what you meant. Otherwise, my apologize : )

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Emm, I'm not blaming people in understanding.
It I want to know what exactly unclear here and I'm trying to help people.
If I'm wrong somewhere, let me know where and what is it.
My bad, I was not pertaining to you. But to the one your previous post is meant for.

Reactions: Banded444
4.50 star(s) 107 Votes