• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes

Linger_Dinger

Nov 21, 2017
The game hit my heart, I know it's a game but when played it felt so sad and all knowing what that character went through. Pretty good game not gonna lie, the whole time I played I only took caring and kindness route haven't done anything sexual or anything.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
The game hit my heart, I know it's a game but when played it felt so sad and all knowing what that character went through. Pretty good game not gonna lie, the whole time I played I only took caring and kindness route haven't done anything sexual or anything.
i think thats exactly what the guy who made the game wanted to achieve.

Reactions: DLSmaster

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
I guess I did everything okay and make the best decisions but she's still dying cause that cold T.T
Don't pick every option with more 'blood stains' (bloody patches on the choices), you can molest her, ahem examine her body, but don't ever take her by force, give her the same meal as you, say you don't do things like her old master, take her with you when you go out, either buy her a dress or buy her a pancake, which ever store you chose, and do the other one you didn't choose the next day, and give her lots and lots of patting because she deserves it. Oh, and let her do light work around the house so she wouldn't think she's useless.

Zippys link dosnt work for me is there another link that i can download the english translation from ?
Download link from Zippy:

do I need to download 1.9.2 Pre-Patched compatible with main game v2.2 ver?
Just Download the 2.2 version and the english patch

Is this game have some kind of ending?
When she gets sick and you won't nurse her and just let her, else until you get tired of her and stop playing the game.

Yeah, simple plot, kinda 'normal', but there's just something I can't put into words that makes me want to just pat her iRL.
Sad I'm someone who tries all the route because If I could do so in real life then I would, just to get that perfect 'ending'.

Apeiron

Dec 22, 2017
When I try to run this on Mac with Wine it says "Cannot extract package". Anyone have any idea how to fix this?
NWJS doesn't seem to work in Wine. I haven't been able to figure out how to work around that. However, since you're on a Mac, simply run start.command. The game has Mac support.

To Linux users who might run across this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If anyone is super familiar with TyranoScript or is someone who works on the English translation patch, read the above spoiler starting at "The last problem I ran into" and let me know if you have any ideas what's going on.

billyjones

Dec 1, 2017
When she gets sick with the cold... How can I prevent that?
lots of people have asked this.
It's simple....if you treated her with love and kindness like giving her the same food you have and buying her that pancake and buying her that dress and calling her cute in it and not like a slave....sometimes then you will have the option to actually do your job as a doctor and care for her. She will get sick no matter what you do. Just treat her right and you will be able to nurse her back to health. It's simple really. If you don't have the option to nurse her then you gotta try again.

Reactions: DLSmaster

gl00wa

Oct 18, 2017
Seems no.
It's a bizarre how the updates have been for this game. Theres no goal whatsoever, I don't understand how that kind of game is popular amongst males in general.
Just because game doesn't pop up a "Congratulations, you won! Press here for new game+ and here to go to our dlc store" screen doesn't mean there is no goal.

dsouliv03

Feb 13, 2018
if u want to finish this game first treat her like a real person..... 2nd when she give herself to you always prepare drugs.. ....thats the time u need to download auto clicker XD

dsouliv03

Feb 13, 2018
if u want to finish this game first treat her like a real person..... 2nd when she give herself to you always prepare drugs.. ....thats the time u need to download auto clicker XD

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
if the save files only contain data for lust status and all i dont think it will be broken so easy... unless it contain switch also like rpgm saves
Save file contains values, switches, unlocked scenes and the like.

@Hotar88 a better save with all unlocked... except the new forest scene (because the latest 2.4b eng patch render the memories to not show the scene)
Thanks! Now there is a save file with the full unlocked content : )

@TCMS i only know you among all management people... maybe give permission to @Hotar88 and @JustHereToTranslate to edit OP?
i guess promote them as part of management is a bit over the line... how about part of uploader? they can edit post right?
Thank you for caring!
But this doesn't work. Here no such thing as Proofreader, One-Thread moder and etc.
And no one will give me any permission.

Can anybody explain what version is the latest? What is the difference between version 2.2 or 2.3 and 2.4?
Last version of the game is 2.2.1.
Last version of the english translation patch for it is 2.4 Beta.

All info is here:
Also, don't forget to read "In attach" section.

here is the link for easy job
Mate, for whom this is written: "/// Please, don't reply this post" ?
Just use a permalink for that post, if it's necessary : )

Anyway, thank you very much for all! ^__^

Does the 2.2 patch include the extras?
For what a patch exactly?

If you're talking about the game:
• 1.9.2 contains game, omake guide and omake clothes;
• 2.2.1 – game and omake guide.

If you're talking about the english patch:
• For 1.9.2 only translated text and ui (uncensor is separately);
• For 2.2.1 – text, ui and uncensor.

The 1.92 patch says it has bunch of extras. I have no idea what kind of extras are they talking about, so i just wanted to know if 2.2 includes that as well
It's not a patch, it's a PRE-patched version of 1.9.2.

Which contains:
• Game;
• Modpatch with included uncensor and outdated english patch;
• Mods: Alt Color Buttons, Ishou_v1 and Ishou3_v1;
• Save file;
• And some info from Modpatch like: Talk List, Modpatch Names.

And 2.2.1 doesn't contain such extras, ofc.

do the saves from previous versions work?
where can I find them?
Save Compatibility:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zippys link dosnt work for me is there another link that i can download the english translation from ?
All the Zippyshare links works fine.

Is the link inactive or does clicking on the page give you ads?
If it's ads you just need to keep clincking the page until you're past the ads
All the links are active and has no any ads (at least with adblocker).

do I need to download 1.9.2 Pre-Patched compatible with main game v2.2 ver?
Both versions (1.9.2 and 2.2.1) are main. Use only one of them.

All info is here:

Is this game have some kind of ending?
Only the Bad Ending. Game is "endless" itself.

When I try to run this on Mac with Wine it says "Cannot extract package". Anyone have any idea how to fix this?
Why Wine? Is "TeachingFeeling.app" folder and "start.command" file not working?

Download link from Zippy:
This link there is in the OP and Combined Post.
People can't find it?

the patch didn't work and i drag and drop/replaced/copied help me
All works fine.

Do you guys know what's new in this version ? I can't find the english version of the change-log.
Here:
"In attach" section. Teaching Feeling Readme. Just use the translator.

Also is here:

how to trigger the outdoor scene?
Here:

Regards.

Last edited:
Reactions: rsreaper
4.50 star(s) 108 Votes