VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes

enumate

Jun 12, 2020
Been tempted to play this game for a couple years now, but not sure about the loli part. Sure I could skip those scenes, but in all honesty how old does she look / act to y'all?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Been tempted to play this game for a couple years now, but not sure about the loli part. Sure I could skip those scenes, but in all honesty how old does she look / act to y'all?
Then this game really aren't for you I'm afraid, because your only love interest and sex partner are only her and no other. I think she was around 13-15 years old in the game

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
There was a age chart on Ray's twitter a while ago, but Sylvie was missing. I don't think Sylvie is as young as she looks, her growth was just stunted by the previous masters abuse and neglect. She doesn't act like a little girl, but she was a slave for as long as she can remember.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
There was a age chart on Ray's twitter a while ago, but Sylvie was missing. I don't think Sylvie is as young as she looks, her growth was just stunted by the previous masters abuse and neglect. She doesn't act like a little girl, but she was a slave for as long as she can remember.
She can also somewhat work as an assistant and cook basic meals and make tea so I really doubt she's 15, I think she's around 20. She also seems to have decent manners when it comes to going out.

AetheMarve

Jan 12, 2019
Her age could be around the legal age, however since there is no confirmation that's left to your imagination.
Sylvie herself does explain that her growth(physical and emotional) are stunted due to the circumstances that she went through(Slavery and Torture with almost nothing to eat but Bread and Water)

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

CorruptKing

Sep 12, 2020
Considering the sheer length of time Sylvie was a slave and the age of some of her scars (which have long since become numb to her), I'd say Sylvie became a slave very early on (possibly 6 or 7), but by the time we get her she's been a slave longer than she's been conscious of being 'free' so I'd put that as at least 10+ years.

The concept of freedom barely interests her, even if you treat her like a member of your family. If Sylvie were free, she'd probably just return to being a slave for you cause she knows no other life.

Getting back on track, there's also the hints that she's a competent assistant to a doctor, she's got a decently developed vocabulary, and she is actually rather intelligent once you teach her. So I'd put her mid-late teens, early 20s. Which is just all the more tragic for how long she'd been enslaved if my previous hypothesis was correct about her being enslaved so early as a child she has no memory of being free.

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
I guess that there ls little chance of a corruption path being implanted at this point? I am only asking because the game is begging for one and there is no 'completed' tag.

• Haha
Reactions: CursedFlame91

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I guess that there ls little chance of a corruption path being implanted at this point? I am only asking because the game is begging for one and there is no 'completed' tag.
The best case scenario is if the creator of this game will (unlikely) stop concerning about piracy and continue to develop and add the corruption path and some more features, worst case I guess we had no other choice but depend heavily on the Modders to do so (hopefully it won't need to resolve to that way)

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is there any info on the next update? I've been gone for a while.
Ray got annoyed again and their twitter is protected so no checking in to see what they're doing. Not that there really was a schedule to see or much Teaching Feeling news, they also said they weren't going to focus on TF updates any more.

There was a game update the end of last year, you can find it and a guide for getting it working here.

ARQUIMIDES

Aug 6, 2019
I would like to know what the exact differences are between the two versions, if it's not too much trouble (since I don't see it on the front page)

thuannghia12

Jul 22, 2019
I got the modded version on page 1 and I heard that high lust blowjob will have a chance to trigger a new scene, but haven't got any luck so far. Any idea what's the chance of triggering or what's that scene is?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I'm presuming to actually trigger it you gotta have 2000 intimate to unlock yandere, THEN do high lust blowjob?
It Say's cum in Sylive's mouth too to have a chance of triggering it, but that's always seems to happen. Turn yandere mode on and off using the...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I know this is somewhat offtopic, is there any other games similar to this?
There's a few training games that are quite similar but I don't know if it will fit your taste considered some are still in early development
Together again: https://f95zone.to/threads/together-again-v0-2-7-pink-tea-games.59670/ (a girl want to kill herself so you had to "train" her to stop to do so)
Foster house for fantasy girls: https://f95zone.to/threads/foster-home-for-fantasy-girls-v0-2-tiredtxxus.79643/ (This one is the closet to Teaching Feeling, you bought a 1 armed elf girl and need to train her but you can choose to be an asshole or a nice guy depend completely on you)
There's a few other trainer games too but most aren't that similar so I'll not list it here, you can check it yourself by clicking on the tag "trainer"

Reactions: tunknownusert
4.50 star(s) 112 Votes