VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Can someone explain to me how to switch it to english
Follow the installation instructions in the op, installing the transfix like it tells you to should change the game to English.
Where can i get the 2.5 version of this game for android
There was a site linked back , keep an eye on them as they seem to port pretty quickly (there's no official android version). But 2.5 has only just come out, and the transfix seems to needs a bit more work.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So loaded up the new translation with 2.4 and this is what i saw in the shop.
The latest transfix from this weekend is for 2.5 not 2.4, the newer version of the game has a lot of coding changes (the new transfix is for that new coding). But that misplacement happens with 2.5 as well.

thanhhuy1910

Feb 10, 2019
So, the cutout underwear I got only show panties, but not the bra, in both the JP and EN ver. (I have already completed the JP ver.).
Does anyone have the same glitch, or is it just me?
I've attached my JP save, so if someone could check for me if the bra show up on your game, that'd be great. I'm on 2.5 btw.

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
So, the cutout underwear I got only show panties, but not the bra, in both the JP and EN ver. (I have already completed the JP ver.).
Does anyone have the same glitch, or is it just me?
I've attached my JP save, so if someone could check for me if the bra show up on your game, that'd be great. I'm on 2.5 btw.
Nope ray had it disabled I disabled it as well but i can enable it again if ppl would like to just hit likes on this reply if you want bra back.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
game is still japanese the start menu is english but the text is japanese
You have to download the patch in the op and copy the two folders into the normal game folder, override everything but make a backup first.

After this you can play the english version of the head pat simulator. ;)

thanhhuy1910

Feb 10, 2019
Nope ray had it disabled I disabled it as well but i can enable it again if ppl would like to just hit likes on this reply if you want bra back.
I thought it was strange, as my 2.4 EN does show the bra (JP doesn’t show it though).
Bring it back pls, Sylvie needs her cutout bra =))

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes