VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
How do you get the yandere mod?
The yandere mod and the date mod were being ported for 2.4, but then the 2.5 beta came out and changed some of the code. You'd need a older version of the game than the one here for mods (that comment about the yandere mod was from 2016).

vdmade1

Feb 12, 2019
The yandere mod and the date mod were being ported for 2.4, but then the 2.5 beta came out and changed some of the code. You'd need a older version of the game than the one here for mods (that comment about the yandere mod was from 2016).
Can I still use my save file on the older versions?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Can I still use my save file on the older versions?
I would guess no as some coding must have changed for the mods to need so much work, and a save from 2.4 doesn't properly transfer to the 2.5 beta (I lost about fifty days progress when i tried it).

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
thanks for the info
I'm sure there will be one soon, remember that once a new version comes out it takes some time for the modders and coders to rig up a patch, so the game isn't so screwed up it barely plays or crashes frequently.
Well i could make it today but i dont really have time to do so sooo you have to wait till tomorrow or maybe if i will find some time later maybe in 3-4 hours from now but i wouldn't count on that much

Nameless One

Dec 30, 2018
I've noticed that,as of version 2.4,some parts are not translated.Is that normal,as in not translated yet,or did I screw something up?I've been using a save from version 2.something (can't remember which,but it was after 1.9.2.It's probably 2.1.1).It doesn't really bother me,since it's minor,but I was curious.All in all,good work translator(s).I still wonder if the game will ever get a proper ending.Either that or some scene with the shopkeeper.That would contradict the whole "falling in love with Sylvie only" thing,but it could be fun.

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
I've noticed that,as of version 2.4,some parts are not translated.Is that normal,as in not translated yet,or did I screw something up?I've been using a save from version 2.something (can't remember which,but it was after 1.9.2.It's probably 2.1.1).It doesn't really bother me,since it's minor,but I was curious.All in all,good work translator(s).I still wonder if the game will ever get a proper ending.Either that or some scene with the shopkeeper.That would contradict the whole "falling in love with Sylvie only" thing,but it could be fun.
I will say it again to all of you if you see any untranslated text then post screenshoot.
Also i would prefer scene with waitress that shopkeeper ;)

Reactions: thanhhuy1910

Nameless One

Dec 30, 2018
I do apologize for repeating old information.I forgot it was mentioned before.I shall take a screenshot next time I start up the game.

Also,why not both?Then everyone's happy.Or more than happy,I'd say.Ecstatic.

Exis20

Jul 1, 2017
I will try to upload TransFix for 2.5 today
Oh, I didn't realize this thread was getting updated. Last time I attempted to apply a TransFix, I think I messed it up. Is it possible to get a link to both the latest version of the game and the TransFix when that becomes available? Forgive either my ignorance or my overlooking things, but is it also possible to get instructions on how to apply the TransFixes?

If it's something simple I might have just completely over-thought how to do it and that's what caused me to mess up. But thank you in advance.

gothicshy

Dec 19, 2018
Can somebody tell me how to get the new scenes? It says to get sylvie drunk but it doesn't seem to be working...

Edit - Nvm After digging around on the thread i found out what to do nevermind

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
Oh, I didn't realize this thread was getting updated. Last time I attempted to apply a TransFix, I think I messed it up. Is it possible to get a link to both the latest version of the game and the TransFix when that becomes available? Forgive either my ignorance or my overlooking things, but is it also possible to get instructions on how to apply the TransFixes?

If it's something simple I might have just completely over-thought how to do it and that's what caused me to mess up. But thank you in advance.
Sure i will upload it today yesterday had to deal with something else.

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes