VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Anyone else getting this problem?
This and other Tyrano games are sometimes a bit laggy for me, especially if I have anything else going on in the background. No full freezes though. If you got the game from somewhere else maybe try the 2.4 and from here.

Not sure if it would help here but some games run smother if you move them to the desktop.

intrusivereverie

Feb 9, 2019
I'm running the latest build on a laptop and it's running very slow, any help from this thread?

EDIT: I've tried running in admin, making my nvidia card run it, moving it to desktop all to no avail.
I've got
roughly 16 GB of RAM
Nvidia GTX 1070
Intel core i7

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I'm running the latest build on a laptop and it's running very slow, any help from this thread?
Like I said the game can be a bit laggy in places if I have anything else going on in the background, and my desktop isn't great but isn't bad either. The game is using Tyrano which seems a bit more performance hungry than you'd think.

You could try moving the folder to the desktop but again not sure if it helps, and if the game is always slow not just when some loading is going on it probably won't do much good.

fdragonx7

Jan 7, 2018
Do you get the option to finish outside after oral?
yeah i think so, the main thing currently that breaks it is using certain phrases in the talk option, i also had some issues with lag for a while too. but yeah the sex scenes that i remember all worked fine. the weird thing is whenever it "freezes" i can still "click" on buttons and delete from the text box but nothing progresses.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
how do you save? everytime i clicked it the game just freezes
Try running the game as a administrator maybe. Windows 10 has apparently done some weird stuff to the folder with the save, if you are on windows 10 try deleting the old save if you have one so the game can make a new one. All guesses though I'm afraid.

cerv1998

Jul 20, 2017
Try running the game as a administrator maybe. Windows 10 has apparently done some weird stuff to the folder with the save, if you are on windows 10 try deleting the old save if you have one so the game can make a new one. All guesses though I'm afraid.
nah im using windows 7, and running it on administrator mode as well as deleting save files doesnt seem to help

one thing to note is everytime i launch the game, it will automatically create a save file named TeechingFeeling_sf.sav (thats right teEching not teAching), is this has anything to do with my problem?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
one thing to note is everytime i launch the game, it will automatically create a save file named TeechingFeeling_sf.sav (thats right teEching not teAching), is this has anything to do with my problem?
Shouldn't be mine is misspelled too but works fine, only other thing I can think of is to try a fresh download and transfix (there's a newer tranfix than the one in the op ).

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I'm pretty sure I said this before, but I can't remember. I tried overriding "2.4" with "TransFix_30r3", but it's not working as it should. I keep getting a white screen. Does anyone know what I need to do to make it work properly? If not, can I have a downloadable link to a game that already has the trans fixed?

I'm using a Macbook, but I can play Window games from this site.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I'm pretty sure I said this before, but I can't remember...
That looks like the same problem as , something to do with the way Mac's handle folder merging. Have a look its been a very long time since I've used a Mac, hopefully it'll make sense to you.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
That looks like the same problem as , something to do with the way Mac's handle folder merging. Have a look its been a very long time since I've used a Mac, hopefully it'll make sense to you.
I don't what he means by "Nevermind I didn't press option when I moved the english patch files, so I replaced the files instead of merging them."

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes