VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
New version out V2.5.β, 1 of feb
It's back , and a quickly modified transfix is a few posts below . But the beta changes a lot of code so the transfix needs a lot more work to make it good as it was before the changes (which won't happen until a proper non beta 2.5 appears).

Basically it's here if you want it, but the translation patch will cause errors and crashes as it is now.

thanhhuy1910

Feb 10, 2019
Hey guys, I'm currently playing the 2.4 version, and I see this background in the files but have never experienced it before.
Has anyone seen this background, or it is to be used for future version. Thanks!

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
moved the files into 2.4 but when i try and use the exe it says it can't extract the files
If you moved the files and they overwrote I'm not sure why TeachingFeeling.exe would be doing that, maybe the save from playing untranslated but I don't know why it would say extraction. If you still have the downloaded zip (or grab it again) start fresh perhaps.

perez3579

Nov 16, 2018
If you moved the files and they overwrote I'm not sure why TeachingFeeling.exe would be doing that, maybe the save from playing untranslated but I don't know why it would say extraction. If you still have the downloaded zip (or grab it again) start fresh perhaps.
i started over but it still says the same thing, i can start the game but not the exe because it says unarchiver cannot extract its contents

perez3579

Nov 16, 2018
am i just supposed to move the trans file into the teaching file because thats what i did but it doesn't say anything about overwriting or anything like that

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
but it doesn't say anything about overwriting or anything like that
If it doesn't overwrite (and replace) it won't work, you need to take the "tyrano" and the "data" folder from the transfix and put them in the "TeachingFeeling-2.4.0" folder.

perez3579

Nov 16, 2018
If it doesn't overwrite (and replace) it won't work, you need to take the "tyrano" and the "data" folder from the transfix and put them in the "TeachingFeeling-2.4.0" folder.
so i moved both those files into teaching and it gave me the replace option but it not gives me a white screen when i start up teaching

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
so i moved both those files into teaching and it gave me the replace option but it not gives me a white screen when i start up teaching
Ah so your on a Mac. I can only link you to look at, I haven't used Mac's much and it was a long time ago (they're too different to Windows PC's for me to help with).

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is there a non loli version of this game? Via modding or maybe a similar game
Not that I know of it would mean redoing almost all of the artwork, any similar games I can think of are either equal or more loli.
You can do it in the dress shop when your stats are high enough...
That explains it. I tried clicking, holding and hovering but must not have had the stats (as usual).

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes