VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
do you have any mod for teaching feeling?
There aren't any working mods for the version of the game we have. two were being worked on but a new beta version of the game appeared, that may have messed up the plans (but don't really know).

L.Lo

Jul 27, 2017
I know that I'll be called a fool, but how do you do any of the nurse stuff, I can't seem to figure it out at all.

Ang1704

Jun 23, 2017
Anyone have idea how to edit the save data like the previous version? But not the PC mode, but android one

Chez Philos

Oct 28, 2018
I know that I'll be called a fool, but how do you do any of the nurse stuff, I can't seem to figure it out at all.
I think it usually happens if you are doing the Work scenes at the end of the day-ish (maybe even last time period possible). She may also have to be horny but I'm not sure.

L.Lo

Jul 27, 2017
I think it usually happens if you are doing the Work scenes at the end of the day-ish (maybe even last time period possible). She may also have to be horny but I'm not sure.
No, I mean't how to do the work scenes, not the H-scenes that follow. That's why I said you might call me a fool.

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
Anybody have the link to the latest version apk of the game? Been trying to find it tbh. Thanks in advance!

Tokamura

Feb 8, 2019
Right, anything else?
i'm not quite sure but i think in the help button there a command where sylvie said she want to work with you i'm can't remember which one tho, and after you increase your points with sylvie ussually there some new clothes appear, once you buy the nurse uniform sylvie can work with you

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
at the page 1 there already link for the latest one, it's suppose to be 2.4
I downloaded the PC version I think? But I can't seem to find the right link for the APK. Please tell me the link for it since I don't exactly know which one to pick.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I downloaded the PC version I think? But I can't seem to find the right link for the APK...
Pretty sure there isn't a port of 2.4 here. If you use the search bar to search this thread for android you'll see a lot of people asking for that port but no port itself, probably because the games is still being translated and fiddled with (and now there's even a 2.5 beta).

Looking around other sites 2.2.1 seems to be the latest translated android port.

Kiyoros

May 30, 2018
So, just wondering, anyone figured out what the new set of scenes are? I spent about twenty or thirty minutes doing translation the hard way, what with eyeballing things and using writing-type translation sites. When you look at what I think is supposed to be the CG screen's hint text, I got this for the first of the new scenes:

体を触い -- Touching the body
続けて ---- continue
押し倒す -- To push down

手繋ぎ -- Hand Link

I've never exactly been the smart one, but if anyone's able to at least point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate the help.

PapaKangu

Jun 17, 2017
So, just wondering, anyone figured out what the new set of scenes are? I spent about twenty or thirty minutes doing translation the hard way, what with eyeballing things and using writing-type translation sites. When you look at what I think is supposed to be the CG screen's hint text, I got this for the first of the new scenes:

体を触い -- Touching the body
続けて ---- continue
押し倒す -- To push down

手繋ぎ -- Hand Link

I've never exactly been the smart one, but if anyone's able to at least point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate the help.
We have a translation patch, I'm not too sure why you're doing that to yourself. And the new scene is missionary, it's been out since 2.4.
Does the story have an end yet?
No, as stated quite literally dozens of times, there is no ending and there is none planned.
Buy the nurse outfit. You'll get an option for "Work" at home. You're a fool.

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes