VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes

PapaKangu

Jun 17, 2017
Someone plans to translate that vietnamese mod?
Ichibikun is the title(it looks interesting)
Interesting, I've never seen this before. Our resident porter is currently busy but will be free soon according to him. I'm not sure if it'll be compatible, and even if it is, we'd have to translate it (I'm assuming it's not translated). I'll pass this along to przemo.

Reactions: warkinqs

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
Someone plans to translate that vietnamese mod?
Ichibikun is the title(it looks interesting)
It sure is great mod and i wanted to use it in modded version but i didn't had enought time altho tell me what do you exactly want from mod it might be easier to extract parts that you want to be translated/ported/implemented

Jun 27, 2017
It is hard to say what exactly(i've seen few interesting scenes but language barrier makes difficult to tell details from it)
In my opinion adding money to this game isn't necceseary same with wearing out clothes
Mod adds 3 characters(1 for sure from different game of Freakily charming) I don't know right know how it looks in game i have slow internet(downloading right now) and that file is 1,3 gb which is pretty big(both mod and game, that's annoying and wasting time, I couldn't find separate mod file on internet)

Sorry for poor english, I don't have many opportunities to use it(are you polish speaker? your nick gave me that impression)

ktoloco

Aug 22, 2017
Has a password.
pass: ichibikun
But i saw you need activate the mod, i will try to do, because the video that explain this, is in vietnamese :b

Edit: I did that activation, is very easy. Just follow the instructions from the modder youtube channel

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
It is hard to say what exactly(i've seen few interesting scenes but language barrier makes difficult to tell details from it)
In my opinion adding money to this game isn't necceseary same with wearing out clothes
Mod adds 3 characters(1 for sure from different game of Freakily charming) I don't know right know how it looks in game i have slow internet(downloading right now) and that file is 1,3 gb which is pretty big(both mod and game, that's annoying and wasting time, I couldn't find separate mod file on internet)

Sorry for poor english, I don't have many opportunities to use it(are you polish speaker? your nick gave me that impression)
Yes i am polish speaker as well as engilsh .

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Can someone please do a MEGA link please, I always having problems with using Google Docs/Drive links, so can someone do a MEGA links for the updated game and patches please. ^_^

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
Bad and good bews everyone

good news:
there is an update 2.5 beta
Bad news:

2.5.0 Changes:
>Major rewrite of game code. Due to assuring compatibility with the new flag system, loading save data from 2.4.0 will take longer than normal.
>Darkened the tone of the command H-scene to make it more like a bedroom.
>Added ability for Sylvie to wear the one-piece dress in the forest H-scene.
>Added H Type selection to the settings screen (Normal/Extreme/Platonic)
>Added color variations for the Star, Heart and Clover hairpins.
>As a bonus, added seasonal hairpins to the shop.
>Temporarily removed the Custom Clothing feature until it can be rewritten for the new game code.

first line scares me

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Bad and good bews everyone

good news:
Bad news:

2.5.0 Changes:
>Major rewrite of game code. Due to assuring compatibility with the new flag system, loading save data from 2.4.0 will take longer than normal.
>Darkened the tone of the command H-scene to make it more like a bedroom.
>Added ability for Sylvie to wear the one-piece dress in the forest H-scene.
>Added H Type selection to the settings screen (Normal/Extreme/Platonic)
>Added color variations for the Star, Heart and Clover hairpins.
>As a bonus, added seasonal hairpins to the shop.
>Temporarily removed the Custom Clothing feature until it can be rewritten for the new game code.

first line scares me
Dowload link please? (I perfer MEGA)

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
here you go credits for @PapaKangu:

there wont be new translation patches untill there will be 2.5 non beta
Ummm I CAN'T uses Google Drive/Docs stuff on any of my browsers, that's why I asked for MEGA, since I have a MEGA extension and the MEGA client launcher with a MEGA account as well.

PapaKangu

Jun 17, 2017
Ummm I CAN'T uses Google Drive/Docs stuff on any of my browsers, that's why I asked for MEGA, since I have a MEGA extension and the MEGA client launcher with a MEGA account as well.
Why aren't you able to use GDrive? Are there browers that don't support it?

As much as I'd like to upload to MEGA, this version's just the 2.5 beta, so I won't be uploading it to MEGA until the full 2.5 comes out, hope you don't mind.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
where can I get an english version. the one on here only gave me the japanese
You can use the sites search bar to find answers for things like that, just tell it to search only the thread your in. But you only need to follow the installation instruction in the op to change the game into English.

Oh but if you grabbed the one from przemo10371 above that's a brand new version with no translation, go for the one in the op (and follow the instructions).

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
You can use the sites search bar to find answers for things like that, just tell it to search only the thread your in. But you only need to follow the installation instruction in the op to change the game into English.

Oh but if you grabbed the one from przemo10371 above that's a brand new version with no translation, go for the one in the op (and follow the instructions).
I will do a beta version of translation but i dont know how long will it take
Give me an hour or so

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
Ok i am done
it can be broken AF but hey that's what beta is for

Partial patch for 2.5 Beta

1.Install transfix V3.0 R5

2.Install TransFix V5.0 Beta

3.Test and tell me what is broken

Notes:
1.Shop can be broken
2.When Going out you can get [if][endif] error since it is beta and stuff can and will change, so ignore it for now

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes