VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
How do I get v2.4 in english?
Like PapaKangu said you can search just a thread using the search bar up top (this was also answered a few posts up), you just have to follow the installation instruction in the op to get English.

Aug 16, 2016
I want to send Sylvie to school so badly. Don't even care if it uses up the first half of the day.
Instant bad end.
*teacher takes one look at Sylvie's scars*
*teacher calls CPS*
*Sylvie tries to explain that MC is the good master*
*MC gets life sentence*

A tutoring option would be a nice way to spend the day though besides just headpats. With some cute CGs of Sylvie on your lap at a desk slowly being guided in maths, reading, and medicine with progressing dialog as she learns.

Reactions: waruikuroi and Back
Jan 10, 2019
I unlocked the sleeveless dress after nursing her back to health.... but couldn't unlock stockings. Is that because of low affection or i missed something....

EDIT- got it...

Chez Philos

Oct 28, 2018
Instant bad end.
I like your ideas but I doubt there was a CPS in whatever quasi-Victorian era the game is set. Injuries as severe as hers likely wouldn't be too uncommon when children worked in factories and mines before OHSA was a thing.

Best Ending: Educated, Sylvie also becomes a doctor and you start a family.

Reactions: waruikuroi

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Where's a working android link to the game ?
You can use the search bar at the top of the page to look though just a thread for things like that, a quick look found older version (again quick look so you could try looking). The games translation is a work in progress (and tyrano) so I wouldn't expect ports.

Oct 18, 2018
Need help please.
The game gets stuck in a black screen after name of developer shows up. I dunno how to fix this, but I think it may be problems while downloading it.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Need help please...
Make sure you follow the installation instructions from the op, move the files from the transfix into the games folder and let them overwrite. If you had problems downloading then try it again maybe (I had no issues downloading and playing the MEGA one).

Aeden Blaine

Aug 19, 2018
Have you tried it without the custom clothing? The game sometimes works and sometimes breaks when using custom clothes (even with properly replacing names and such), so whatever you have on that's not part of the base game may break things.
I tried it with normal clothes, still got the same results.

Terrate

Jan 25, 2019
There's a guide on the 1st page of this thread. It has all the CGs listed there apart from the 3rd one in the Missionary category.
Thank you for the reply, but, yes The guide just says high, and I can't still unlock it; is there a specific a steps should I take? it Automatically puts me on 2nd or 3rd missionary, I tried at Lust 164, and [Horny].

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
I unlock most stuff back in 1.6.0 back there used to require low lust to high even if you are high already thing can be unlock like 1 to 3 (2000+ on both and she keep getting honry after I deicde to just go out eating together for few days) and also back there if I touch her she won't get horny and also drug can be learn at 20 lust back in 1.6.0 now I still questioning myself when I can finally go on full power until morning on my lover

koking89

Feb 23, 2018
Thank you for the reply, but, yes The guide just says high, and I can't still unlock it; is there a specific a steps should I take? it Automatically puts me on 2nd or 3rd missionary, I tried at Lust 164, and [Horny].
Is your lust exactly 164, or 1640? For the 1st missionary, iirc, all you need to do just touch her breasts and kiss her (and maybe in horny mood too), then she will ask you to continue further in bed, triggering the 1st missionary. Don't need to get her drunk or anything, just do those things (in the living room, I think? Where you can pat her head and stuff) at anytime, even in the mornings and afternoons.

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes