VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes
Jul 22, 2017
Yup still makes little sense to me on how to get those
not sure.jpg
Mind telling me how to unlock the final 2 that I'm missing from the picture.
if in need of specific item or specific time or whatever it requires

EverIce

Dec 28, 2018
How do I play after patching it into 2.4 File? Yes I've done it correctly, but when I try to play it just says "Ok" and "Cancel". I am not sure on why this problem is going on. I have a Mac if that helps with anything.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
the maker/developer should make the game a bit more comapcter whit the folders windows is nagging about tomuch folder to long name for folders
so it hard to extract the game has nothing to do whit size or other stuff only that what i pointed out
but i love this game

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
yup no transfix for me so I have to download it from you, ok and uhh the game so lagging before I found this website I already have the game in version 1.6.0 and now there is animation while talking and everything seem to lag me down. Is this only for me or there a way to fix that I haven't found yet

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Przemo is going to have an aneurysm with posts like these...
*Pats back*

@MilesKiyaAnny Look over the link that Blue Knight posted for you, or carefully look over the OP again as suggested by RNDM. I have faith in you that you can figure it out, good buddy! *Winks* (And just to be sure, I just checked the needed DLs myself and they're good and active.)

Edit: Since you edited your post with more information, let me briefly tackle that. Firstly, there is a much newer version of the game--right there, in fact, in the OP. Secondly, after getting the current version and patching it, then let's see if you still have lag issues, yeah? (When I tried it on an ancient computer for an older version long ago it didn't have issues like that.) Good luck!

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
First time I saw Sylvie moving was suprise me and abit creep out since her big eye really creep me everytime hopefully in future there will be a fix for all her wound so she can be finally beautiful

Edit: Yes I mean this current version that lagging

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Ok so I found the siulation I think, I notice that the game using my integrated graphic card instead my gaming graphic card if only I know how to change it would be great (Nvidia)

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...if only I know how to change it would be great (Nvidia)
You should have some sort of Nvidia control panel for things like that, try right clicking the desktop and see if there's one in the context menu. I have a AMD card though not Nvidia (so no idea what yours would look like).

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
Przemo is going to have an aneurysm with posts like these...
*Pats back*

@MilesKiyaAnny Look over the link that Blue Knight posted for you, or carefully look over the OP again as suggested by RNDM. I have faith in you that you can figure it out, good buddy! *Winks* (And just to be sure, I just checked the needed DLs myself and they're good and active.)

Edit: Since you edited your post with more information, let me briefly tackle that. Firstly, there is a much newer version of the game--right there, in fact, in the OP. Secondly, after getting the current version and patching it, then let's see if you still have lag issues, yeah? (When I tried it on an ancient computer for an older version long ago it didn't have issues like that.) Good luck!
It is nice to have this kinda support ;)
Here have sylvie to warm you up in cold times like this.
__sylvie_dorei_to_no_seikatsu_teaching_feeling_drawn_by_arute_arisu__c41bcdf648fc8fa2e4c59ef76...jpg

PapaKangu

Jun 17, 2017
Guys, for simple questions like
-"How do get the game to be in English?"
-"How do I get this scene?"
-"I have [insert previous version], will save work?"

or anything of the sort, please use the search function on the top right of the web page to see if it's been asked before. Most likely it has, and I understand if you don't want to have to browse through god knows how many pages to find your answer.

Or you could just join the discord here: . It'd be a lot easier for us to answer all of the questions as well as keep spam off the forums, and keep a couple peoples' sanities in check. See you there (I hope)!

Reactions: Downhilldown
4.50 star(s) 112 Votes